Denied Uni's Teacher Application <3 ^3^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
What is your in game name?

What is your rank on the server? Citizen

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) EST!!!

Why do you want to become a teacher? Because I think its rather amazing that we, as only players behind a screen, can share what they already know to other players! It's almost like tutoring after school hours. I like going to school on here, because it gives me something other to do than continuously take over global chat, and getting others annoyed, I, as a former teacher had really liked teaching kids, It gives you a chance to shine on your best skills and methods <3

What do you want to teach? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) My first choice would be drama <3 Id really appreciate it if I could take this because I love theater, and its a huge part in my day-to-day basis. If not, thats totally find. My second choice is Family Consumer Science, and my third is Debate!

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? I'd make Blurt Alerts (ill take a piece of paper and rename them) and write the names of all my naughty kids. First warning, Ill hand over a Blurt Alert, and check off their name in my book. Second warning, another Blurt Alert (if its really exceeding, I would make them take a book and quill, and write what they did wrong for the rest of the class, or extra homework) Third time is when I have 3 Blurt Alerts from that specific student, and I send them to the principals

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes I do <3 I'll tell you if I get accepted

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? Yes, I actually do. I think it would be quite nice if we have mailbox type things in front of or in each class, I think this might be necessary if a teacher wants you to have homework to do, as it would feel more realistic. If the teacher isn't on, simply warp to school and put it in the mailbox, the teacher will later on mail you your grade

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Thank you for giving your suggestion Uni, although you are able to add things to your classroom with the help of Vice-Principals and Principals of course but thank you for that. ;)

Reactions: Minty and Uni

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Before becoming a Teacher at McCities I would like to see an improvement of your activity on the server, nice application though.

Status
Not open for further replies.