Case Closed Unpaid loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
Who are you accusing: timber28 ( @timb
What are your claims/accusations: Haven't paid back a loan we both agreed on
Any additional proof you can provide us: Attached below. The signed contract can be provided in-game

On the 12th-13th of December, timber28 asked for a loan of 700k, claiming he needs money to purchase a gauss. I then decided to help out, and we both decided that I lend him 700k, which should be paid back by the 28th of December, 2019. However, after a period of time, he has not showed up, and hadn't shown any sign of returning the 700k he promised to give back.
As he has less than 100k at the moment, I am not sure what action could be taken in order to compensate the 700k he had spent.

1577442675449.png

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
One of my friends recently bought a house from him for 1.5 mil. I don't know if it was before or after that loan but I thought you would like to know.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
not trying to be greedy, but the gauss is the only item that could compensate enough for the loan, and the gauss is also why timber28 needed a loan from me. Before the loan was given, timber28 told me that he needed the money to buy a gauss, which also led to this court case. Therefore, I would like his gauss to be given up as conpensation.

SkyTaker153

Jul 28, 2017
Texas
not trying to be greedy, but the gauss is the only item that could compensate enough for the loan, and the gauss is also why timber28 needed a loan from me. Before the loan was given, timber28 told me that he needed the money to buy a gauss, which also led to this court case. Therefore, I would like his gauss to be given up as conpensation.
I agree

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.