IMPORTANT Upcoming City Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Players of McCities.

We, as a staff team, are working on significant changes to the cities that will be occurring over the next few months. Most importantly, the world NewCity (Regions inside Goldenoaks & Blumont) will be removed in its entirety. We will be working to redevelop the older areas of Cayman. Renovating neighborhoods and transferring plots from NewCity into Cayman. With this change, we will be offering a chance to trade any unused Blumont & Goldenoaks plots for an unregioned plot on Cayman. If this is something you're interested in, be sure to contact Smilinq.

We truly believe this change is for the better and will improve the experience for players on the server. We'll be sure to follow up on upcoming updates.

- Staff

Be sure to ask below if you have any questions!

Comments

Status

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Great idea!! Cant Wait! But I'm a little confused. As long as I don't have to give up any plots I own :) can someone clarify with me?
Most to all plots will get transferred over. Some plots that are not worth it to be transferred can be traded in I think.

Reactions: Wolfloverlol

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Regions will not be deleted unless consulted with the owner of the plot first so dont worry, no need to worry about losing your items or having to move. its as simple as them being copy and pasted over into Cayman world. If you're unsure about where your plot is in the world(s) just do /as info region (plotname) and under "connected signs" you'll see where its at. if its not listed please feel free to ask any staff member and we will check for you.

Status