nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016

* Recoded part of the listener class for slimefun food and you should never "eat" items up again. (Effective next restart)
* Minor fixes not particularly worth mentioning

It seems like Halloween is approaching, and I currently have no plans at all for Halloween. If you would like to see something on the server in regards to Halloween, feel free to comment a suggestion. Note that we are not planning to do anything huge, that would take time away from other more semi-permanent feature development.​

T

Trump15024

First (if that's ok) regarding Halloween I think that 1. Mobs should drop candy 2. We have a haunted house or building thingy 3. I think people can go to others houses to trick or treat and you change your skin

Reactions: blu3skyler

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
3rd, and for halloween I think that mobs should spawn in the streets! NOT in houses, but on the streets :D

Reactions: blu3skyler

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Another ./warp to go to, in, ./warp Halloween
where it leads to a whole neighborhood (and NPC monsters looking for something, aka quests)
And you can go inside the houses and loot it (npcs will be at the door once you open the door)
and then in the end you have a boss battle, where it drops a lot of stuff

D

Deleted member 832

Trick or treating :D maybe like a warp we can go to where there are houses you can go up to and receive candy
Or maybe we can dress up all the OG players as skeletons and monsters and we chase them with chainsaws ( wooden swords lol ) and if they make it to the end they get 2 candies and 1 candy for trying

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
* Recoded part of the listener class for slimefun food and you should never "eat" items up again. (Effective next restart)
* Minor fixes not particularly worth mentioning

It seems like Halloween is approaching, and I currently have no plans at all for Halloween. If you would like to see something on the server in regards to Halloween, feel free to comment a suggestion. Note that we are not planning to do anything huge, that would take time away from other more semi-permanent feature development.​
we should have that halloween boss battle event again, like last year. it was super fun! (the one where we fought the witch, i think every hour or so)

Reactions: Powerfull

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
Thanks so much for fixing that! And Maybe we should make a /halloween and it will be only available for halloween day and you can tp to houses who have candy out!

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Thanks so much for fixing that! And Maybe we should make a /halloween and it will be only available for halloween day and you can tp to houses who have candy out!
*When you realise you wouldn't even be able to play on Halloween* Sh-ugar...
Can it be a 2-3 day thing instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.