Update Update log - 9/26/17

• We are currently looking for new architect and police members, if you feel up to the task for either, follow the links below to apply!
    Architect Applications: Click here
    Police Applications: Click Here

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Tourist
Jan 18, 2016

* Recoded part of the listener class for slimefun food and you should never "eat" items up again. (Effective next restart)
* Minor fixes not particularly worth mentioning

It seems like Halloween is approaching, and I currently have no plans at all for Halloween. If you would like to see something on the server in regards to Halloween, feel free to comment a suggestion. Note that we are not planning to do anything huge, that would take time away from other more semi-permanent feature development.​

Gabriel

trump15024
trump15024
Tourist
Mar 18, 2017
First (if that's ok) regarding Halloween I think that 1. Mobs should drop candy 2. We have a haunted house or building thingy 3. I think people can go to others houses to trick or treat and you change your skin

Tricoh

Jan 21, 2017
the youtube commentary section
Another ./warp to go to, in, ./warp Halloween
where it leads to a whole neighborhood (and NPC monsters looking for something, aka quests)
And you can go inside the houses and loot it (npcs will be at the door once you open the door)
and then in the end you have a boss battle, where it drops a lot of stuff

QueenMelone

Architect
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl
* Recoded part of the listener class for slimefun food and you should never "eat" items up again. (Effective next restart)
* Minor fixes not particularly worth mentioning

It seems like Halloween is approaching, and I currently have no plans at all for Halloween. If you would like to see something on the server in regards to Halloween, feel free to comment a suggestion. Note that we are not planning to do anything huge, that would take time away from other more semi-permanent feature development.​
we should have that halloween boss battle event again, like last year. it was super fun! (the one where we fought the witch, i think every hour or so)