vehicle disappearing from lag when placing

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
This is the second time this has happened today. I understand there is no way to prove it but I expect to be given an Orange bike. The lag has gotten unbearable on this server and is causing a host (pun intended) of problems. Block lag happens multiple times a minute. Twice today when placing my bike I have gotten stuck in a lag and when i came the vehicle has disappeared. This has happened multiple other times where the lag catches up and the vehicle is broken, I am dismounted, and i can pick the chest back up. But twice it has happened where the vehicle has disappeared entirely. Luckily this has only happened with a black bike and and orange bike and the much more expensive plane or helicopter I own. It would be very appreciated if I could be reimbursed the 6000 for the cost of a bike or given a new bike, I really feel that is fair.

On the topic of the lag over all, can a moderator explain why the problem has gotten so bad? I would be happy to pay a monthly fee to the server if it meant better and more playable hosting as a suggestion!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
@nohomie , whereas you might get a lot of lag i get literally 0 lag with maybe a lag spike every now and then, but its not just the server. Your wifi probably is not as good as others and thats the cause. If i was you I would try and go somewhere in your house with a better connection.