Videos For Players?! And Why I Do Youtube || @Lauren

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Heyyyo, i hope your having an amazing day!!~ So, a lot of you know might know i have a small youtube channel for videos i make on the sever :) I make them because i enjoy making people smile, and its also a way for me to show my appreciation for you guys. And i just want to throw this out there, if you message me in game and i dont respond to you, theres a 99% chance im filming xD so i apologize in advance. Im not trying to be rude or ignore you, im just filming and i cant see my game chat when i film xD Anyway, the whole reason i started yt was to get closer to everyone. One of the biggest reasons of why i made the Thank You video montage was because it gave me an excuse to go up to some of the nicest most kind people who i admire, and literally say "Hey, im a huge fan, can you be in my video?" A lot of you might think that this was easy for me, but i was actually shaking asking half these people and thinking "omg, they are so famous and so amazing, how am i meeting them?" and as much as i try to play it cool, its actually are HUGE fear of mine. But im so glad i did it b/c i made so many new friends from it, and i got to meet a lot of people whom i would have never even dreamed of meeting. I learned a lot about people, and it was so much fun! So i really enjoy meeting new people, and it makes me so happy, and making these little youtube videos gives me a place to share my feelings towards everyone, and to tell a story.

Okay, so if you have made it this far, congrats! Because this is the reason im posting. Because of my love to share and create videos, and talking and meeting new people, ive decided that im going to be making FREE videos for anyone who wants one :) A lot of people have offered me money to make videos when i brought the idea up, but the reason i wont be accepting any money is because i belive in helping the community, and if i dont need something, then i dont take it. I dont need money, so thats why i belive doing this for free is a good choice. I dont want my channel to turn into a business, because then it would be posting for money, not for love. I want to post b/c i strongly belive in these things, not for the money.

Of course ive never accepted other projects besides my own before, so this is all new to me. So im just going to say that if you have an idea you have a couple choices:
/mail MissFrosty
Mail me @Lauren on forums
Discord @Lauren#0711
or Comment Below :)

So i think those are the best way to contact me, so let see how that goes. So kinda just let me know you idea, we can hopefull work something out, and do it! Im rlly excited to start doing this, and i want to thank you all for your time <3 Let's make the world smile :) One video at a time

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
I should start uploading more on my channel.

Reactions: Laurel

eddy

Oct 25, 2016
Canada
Subscribeddd :D ily sm when you asked me if i wanted to be in your video i was like Uuuuhhh sure lol i didn't know really what was happening but it was an honour to be in your video <3 ily and the thank you video made me tear up a bit so erryone go watch it <3 <3 im so glad that we could be a part of your life it was really nice when i got to know you a bit more but we kinda drifted away a bit later :( we gotta talk more and stuff ily and i see all the work that u put in that video and it's really nice <3 thanks to you for being in my life too bb <3

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Subscribeddd :D ily sm when you asked me if i wanted to be in your video i was like Uuuuhhh sure lol i didn't know really what was happening but it was an honour to be in your video <3 ily and the thank you video made me tear up a bit so erryone go watch it <3 <3 im so glad that we could be a part of your life it was really nice when i got to know you a bit more but we kinda drifted away a bit later :( we gotta talk more and stuff ily and i see all the work that u put in that video and it's really nice <3 thanks to you for being in my life too bb <3
:) your one of the kindest most amazing people ive ever got to meet! We totally got to talk more! :) Im glad you enjoyed the video :) people like you are the exact reason that the long nights of editing and stress of filming are worth it :)