Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Username: Spyders_Crypt
What you were doing before this occurred: Friendly battling @lostinthewqrld at /warp bank
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened:
1546481166675.png
Location: /warp bank PVP zone **It had three tier III scrolls, I don't know the name, the ones with Wither, Shield, Nausea. I don't have proof of the scrolls, sadly.** I'm fine with just the axe back. -Any questions regarding this ask below or contact my discord. Disaster#9957. Thanks, Spyders_Crypt

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
Sometimes items glitch and when you click to move it it doesn't register the 2nd click and so u might've dropped it on the floor. Because of this glitch I always hotkey valuable items just in case.

Basically, you probably dropped it somewhere without realising and a visual glitch told u that it was there when it wasn't.

Also the 3 scrolls ur talking about r probably wither, counter and confusion.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Sometimes items glitch and when you click to move it it doesn't register the 2nd click and so u might've dropped it on the floor. Because of this glitch I always hotkey valuable items just in case.

Basically, you probably dropped it somewhere without realising and a visual glitch told u that it was there when it wasn't.

Also the 3 scrolls ur talking about r probably wither, counter and confusion.
He didn’t drop it, I’m 100% sure. After he said stop we immediately stopped fighting and I searched everywhere but it was nowhere. “Maybe you didn’t search well”, we were literally fighting in a 5x5 area lol.

Hope u can get this fixed spooder

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
He didn’t drop it, I’m 100% sure. After he said stop we immediately stopped fighting and I searched everywhere but it was nowhere. “Maybe you didn’t search well”, we were literally fighting in a 5x5 area lol.

Hope u can get this fixed spooder
Could've been dropped before the fight started, it depends. Spyders_crypt, did you take it out of a chest at your house? If so maybe there, or maybe somewhere else, I've never heard of a weapon just straight up disappearing, and its never happened to me, only that glitch issue, either way its probably gone by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.