Weekly Update - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

Up until this point I never really had an impact on the server's gameplay mechanics that much, but I'm glad to bring you my first core project. In two days alone I've spent 14 hours to bring you this feature as promised, it took me a while to setup the project to provide you with an easy and fast interface considering I'm working on it alone. I've tried my best to eliminate all the bugs I could find and from my testing, it's working as intended, so without further ado, here is the Crafting System.

mc-crafting.png

What is the MCCrafting?
- It is a unique system of MCCities, offering players an interactive way of earning rewards by finishing tasks and quests randomly given to each player. You can access it by running the command /crafting

What is the current progress on MCCrafting?
- All the code bases are set, as well as a fully functional Rewards Shell system for players to use right now. Approximately 45% of MCCrafting is done, and it will continue to progress by each passing day.

What are Reward Shells?
- They are obtainable rewards, granted by completing different tasks handed to you, which require no additional items to unlock, and they usually are limited-edition and fit a particular theme. Once unlocked, they can give from 2 to 3 random items, guaranteed no duplicates. Depending on the Shell, they usually contain rare and exclusive items related to this specific theme.

What are the current Rewards Shells and how to obtain them?
- As of right now, there is the Sci-Fi Shell, which I've released alone to see your feedback on. It can be obtained by a chance via /voting or purchasing on the
MCCities Store, under the In-game Items category.

I was told there was Chests and Keys, where are those?
- Shells are just the start, as I continue to work on the project, it will expand and make all of those promised features available. Even with that being said, the base structure for Chests is already in place which you can see by doing /crafting and hovering over the Ender Chest, just a matter of finishing it which may take a while.

scifi.png

It's based on the Sci-fi theme, meaning most of the items inside are exclusive and obtainable only from the Shell, from SlimeFun gear, utilities to custom admin items and gear.

It is a limited edition shell, once the time is up, it will no longer be obtainable at all, including all the exclusive items it contains making them extra rare. However, the Shell does not expire from your Crafting inventory, so you can unlock it whenever you wish and still receive its items.

Preview 1:
crafting-3.jpg

Preview 2:
crafting-4.jpg

4 out of 5 of the items above are exclusive to just the Sci-fi Shell.
A Sci-fi Shell can be obtained by chance via /voting or purchasing on the server's store.

Now this is how the GUI looks like if you have Shells to open. It is accessible via /crafting

crafting-1.jpg

crafting-2.jpg

In addition to that, an important notice to all of our players:
In a week time we will be replacing our current Auctionhouse (/ah) plugin, so please take your items out before then because if you don't, your items will be lost when we switch plugins and they are not refundable.

On top of that, we are preparing to update the server to improve the performance and decrease lag, we have also pointed out the reason for the recent crashes and are working to fix it as soon as possible, we will keep you notified.
That's all, will make sure to see you real soon. Hope you enjoyed the update, please leave your feedback down below.
Happy holidays!​

Comments

Status

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Alright I misclicked and placed My man's not hot lava bucket and now its a normal bucket even with the lava back in. Nope no screen. Can I commit suicide or is @Coban a nice lovely guy that refunds :( Lost :( Items :(
Why do I lose like 1/3 of my items....

Coban

Developer
Jul 31, 2014
Alright I misclicked and placed My man's not hot lava bucket and now its a normal bucket even with the lava back in. Nope no screen. Can I commit suicide or is @Coban a nice lovely guy that refunds :( Lost :( Items :(
Why do I lose like 1/3 of my items....
Replaced.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status