Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

May 27, 2018
For Pete's sake I said we were going to go to take a break cause the server was laggy to play mineplex, a server WE ARE ALLOWED to ad, and I was banned! What in the world happened?!! I shouldn't be banned for doing something that STAFF do for HYPIXEL! Gosh that ban was ridiculous. I understand where staff were coming from, but I didn't say the IP and it was a famous server. That is completely within the rules.

Error

May 27, 2018
Minecraft username: HeyLook
Staff that banned you: @MehLife
Reason for ban: Advertising (/ad)
Proof against the ban: For Pete's sake I said we were going to go to take a break cause the server was laggy to play mineplex, a server WE ARE ALLOWED to ad, and I was banned! What in the world happened?!! I shouldn't be banned for doing something that STAFF do for HYPIXEL! I understand where staff were coming from, but I didn't say the IP and it was a famous server. That is completely within the rules. I realize now that that is a misuse of /ad, but that is no excuse for a ban! I understand the reasoning, but this is something that happens all the time. For example, when the server was down I created a player server on mineplex and played with lots of people, INCLUDING PrinceChxrming. I am sorry if this comes off as rude, I am just a bit annoyed.

LeanneTheUnicorn

Verified
SleepingBexuty
SleepingBexuty
Citizen
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
There is no need to be so rude with the caps. You clearly advertised the server, and wanted people to directly search the ip to join your party (or whatever it is called on Mineplex). Saying 'I'm going on Mineplex, message me if you want to join a party' is the complete opposite to advertising with /ad to google the ip. The rudeness and sassiness in this appeal doesn't particularly help your case either. Ban shortened to a day, please reflect upon how you may want to improve a ban appeal if you happen to get banned in the future, and be more cautious of how you tell people you are going to Mineplex.

Status
Not open for further replies.