Who has glasses?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
I recentrly heard I need glasses and It gets worse cuz I am behind a screen all the time. So I wondered how manny people on this server have glasses?

SO TELL MEE

greets. BlindJazzMade

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

Glasses with 8.0+ prescription but I wear contacts.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
I am long sighted in one eye and short sighted in the other, my eyesight is getting a little worse probably because I refuse to wear my glasses

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
I am long sighted in one eye and short sighted in the other, my eyesight is getting a little worse probably because I refuse to wear my glasses
o_O That’s weird. My friend has similar thing except she’s long and shortsighted in the same eye for some reason.. weird glasses come with it xD

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
Exactly my problem, except my short-sighted eye has a high grade, and the long-sighted a low grade... You can tell where this is going.
I wear my glasses tho

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Same my left eye is short sighted and my right eye is long sighted. I dont want to buy or wear eyelgasses since like I dont want to look nerdy. And yeah my eyes are getting worse :( since like I refuse to buy or wear glasses

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Same my left eye is short sighted and my right eye is long sighted. I dont want to buy or wear eyelgasses since like I dont want to look nerdy. And yeah my eyes are getting worse :( since like I refuse to buy or wear glasses
Smh glasses don’t make you look nerdy
*huffs while wearing thick glasses, suspenders and hair is up in pigtails*

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Smh glasses don’t make you look nerdy
*huffs while wearing thick glasses, suspenders and hair is up in pigtails*
Me dont like glasses, I dont want to look nerdy, I never found glasses cool plus glasses are annoying