Wolf Reql Estates Is hiring

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Msg me in game @WolfFam1 or mail me in game @WolfFam1 to apply and the discord is https://discord.gg/btxFxHg
Or to apply
Please use this format
Username
Rank(must be citizen or higher)
Ar time(total /ar time)
Why you want this job
What makes you better at this job over others
Weekly hours you can work
Any secret words?

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Please note: If wolffam1 knows you can reach a rank above citizen, you're getting paid less. He told me im being paid $150 per listed house in the discord, "because i know you have over 200k". Which you can relate to racism ish xD. Because im "rich", im being paid less. Go apply at smilinq's or trumps real estate because this real estate company won't reach 1 single goal.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Please note: If wolffam1 knows you can reach a rank above citizen, you're getting paid less. He told me im being paid $150 per listed house in the discord, "because i know you have over 200k". Which you can relate to racism ish xD. Because im "rich", im being paid less. Go apply at smilinq's or trumps real estate because this real estate company won't reach 1 single goal.
It's definitely not cool, business is business. But let's leave any sort of race-related things out, metaphor or otherwise. The severity of racism far outweighs anything that goes on in this server or Minecraft in general.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
It's definitely not cool, business is business. But let's leave any sort of race-related things out, metaphor or otherwise. The severity of racism far outweighs anything that goes on in this server or Minecraft in general.
That’s true but if he says: “i know you have more than 200k, you’ll be paid less”. Isn’t that insane? People who do the same job, get paid uneven. I just wanted to point this out since he didn’t say that. It’s not good that I suggested someone’s else company, I’m sorry. But I felt like this needed to be pointed out.

Reactions: __Remy