Ravenex_

Former Staff
Verified
Sammc23
Sammc23
Nov 2, 2017
1. What is your username?

XxIronFistxX

2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)

Moderator (/ar check says TrialMod for some reason)

3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)

Yep!

4. What plot(s) would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)

/plot home 1, /plot home 2, /plot home 3... I unfortunately lost all of my older plots, but hopefully you can remember some of the stuff from them.

5. What building styles do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (modern, futuristic, traditional, medieval, terraforming, other)

I can do modern, traditional, medieval, landscaping, and a bit of terraforming. I also like doing a blend of traditional and modern for people who can't decide which one they want.

6. What types of design do you specialize in? Choose all that apply. (interior, exterior, landscaping, outdoor areas, other)

I believe that I specialize in interior, but I can also come up with detailed exterior, landscapes, outdoor spaces, and even non-traditional builds such as lighthouses, windmills, water towers, etc. I even built an old western town in single-player a year or two ago for my irl friends and I to roleplay with. I can see if I can find that world again if you'd like to see it and see how I've improved since then.

7. Why do you want to be an architect?

I'd love to become an architect not only to build for the server and its people, but to also use it as a learning/teaching opportunity. I'd love to be able to build more often and learn new skills, and I'd love to teach new skills to my clients who would like to learn. I've had several people to ask me to build for them before, and I would often work with them and teach them a few tricks and techniques. I'd also love to be able to work with w/e when I build to learn more tricks and even create more realistic builds, especially on the bigger builds.

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, community projects, and other architect-related things?

I believe that I would be able to contribute in a very positive way regarding communication with the team and with the community. I tend to work well with other people when I build, as long as there is a steady line of communication. However, a steady line of communication doesn't always have to be via call or through discord. I have built rather large builds on other servers with a friend of mine just by using signs and /msg. In fact, right now I'm actually helping @DarkMagicinY build the new /warp vehicle on his arch plot. It seems as if this would help me contribute to community projects, big or small. I also believe that communication with the client is just as important, to ensure that they are getting exactly what they pay for. As far as other arch-related things, I believe that with a little bit of mentoring and guidance, I'd have what it takes to be able to make a valuable contribution. Although I can build and I have my styles, I'm always up for learning new techniques and have a very open mind.

Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.