Case Closed Yqnni Scaming Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afru

Aug 20, 2019
Hey there!, It's me Yqnni, I just wanted to make things clear pointing out a few points including :
°I never said 2019 (Check logs)
°As you can see in the video, I itemed it.
°I wouldnt sell the 2019 ones for 275K per 10
°Last point is that he threatened me for no reason but it's completely fine.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
It's me Jazz handling this court case.

So as far as I can see it this is a big misunderstanding. I hope to hear (from both sides) reasonable solutions to this conflict. I really trust you 2 to be able to come to an agreement that benefits both sides

I'd like to not that this should not turn into a "he said, she said" situation. We have the video as a source of proof. Anything that isn't screenshotted or recorded will not be taken into account with the case.

Good night,
I hope to see progress tomorrow morning

Afru

Aug 20, 2019

So as far as I can see it this is a big misunderstanding. I hope to hear (from both sides) reasonable solutions to this conflict. I really trust you 2 to be able to come to an agreement that benefits both sides

I'd like to not that this should not turn into a "he said, she said" situation. We have the video as a source of proof. Anything that isn't screenshotted or recorded will not be taken into account with the case.

Good night,
I wonder what kind of proof does it support?

mmitchh

Teacher
mmitchh
mmitchh
May 7, 2017

Good night,
I love staff members lmaoo

ChipmunkJury

Verified
ChipmunkJury
ChipmunkJury
Citizen
Aug 14, 2017
East of the Atlantic, North of Mexico
Hey there!, It's me Yqnni, I just wanted to make things clear pointing out a few points including :
°I never said 2019 (Check logs)
°As you can see in the video, I itemed it.
°I wouldnt sell the 2019 ones for 275K per 10
°Last point is that he threatened me for no reason but it's completely fine.
Zappard, unfortunately Yqnni is right. He never said that they were 2019 candies and he did item it, so it is your fault. He did absolutely nothing wrong.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
After discussing it with other staff we have come to the conclusion that there is a big misunderstanding taking place here.

Seeing as both sides didn't have all the information when making the trade we decided it's best to return the 10 candy for the 275k so both sides are back where they started.

So @Afru please pay Zappar 275k in game and @Zappard903 please return 10 Halloween candy (2017/2018) to Yqnni in game.

Case closed. Waiting for confirmation by another staffmember.

Reactions: Tricoh and Optic
Status
Not open for further replies.