Denied _Ender09_'s police app

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ender09_

Oct 30, 2016
Somewhere in England ;3
the five reasons to jail are:
1. assault - bail 500
2. murder - bail varies on amount of murders but usually 500 (1-5 kills)
3.drugs- bail varies but usually - 500 (1-5 drug items)
4. trespassing - ask to leave property and then jail if they do not (bail based on old rules is 250 first time and if they dont leave after that first jail 500)
5. illegal guns - unlicensed guns are illegal, bail is 2x the gun licence price for that gun

commands:
- /invsee
- /getpos
- /duty
- /co i
- /cop
bail price for murder and drugs (1-5) stated above i also know the other bail prices for each offence

did you read the guide - sorta had a quick skim allready knew all off by heart as was a cop most of time on server also ex police chief and ex swat leader

im getting bored of being a citizen...(and criminal when someone kills someone else as i am not a cop heh)

uuum does murdering murderers count? and no i know i sell guns but i only sell to those with licences and i dont do drugs

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
The detail in your application was great! It's obvious you know how to do your job, therefore I'm going to promote you to Jr. Police! Like some of our other experienced officers, you will be promoted if you are an active member of the squad. Once you are online, I'll promote you!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Welldone Ender sire! welldone! congraugaltions! That is amazing! U are truly Spectacular!

Status
Not open for further replies.