Additional info to Official Statement

T

Trump15024

So I thought I would make this post to back up what @Coban said with some more facts so people will get over accusing the owners of stuff they did not do the owners are way above these accusations.

1. Admins, Moderators, and owners can not see your Minecraft password. Like Coban said Minecraft passwords are highly encrypted and are very secure.

2. So there is another claim the owners are stealing your credit card information. They use PayPal for purchases on there website by definition PayPal is a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. PayPal is trustworthy payment gateway for sending or receiving funds via credit card, debit card, or bank account.

The people who are accusing the owners of this are silly because the facts show otherwise.

Reactions: Coban

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
So I thought I would make this post to back up what @Coban said with some more facts so people will get over accusing the owners of stuff they did not do the owners are way above these accusations.

1. Admins, Moderators, and owners can not see your Minecraft password. Like Coban said Minecraft passwords are highly encrypted and are very secure.

2. So there is another claim the owners are stealing your credit card information. They use PayPal for purchases on there website by definition PayPal is a worldwide online payments system that supports online money transfers and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. PayPal uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment using PayPal, the recipient won't receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. PayPal is trustworthy payment gateway for sending or receiving funds via credit card, debit card, or bank account.

The people who are accusing the owners of this are silly because the facts show otherwise.
This is literally what coban adressed

Reactions: Trump15024