Apple accepting new employees for our new HQ!

T

Trump15024

Apple is accepting new employees for our HQ! Below is the link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/nTXmU8XX7VCfzDkh2

Here is a guide on how you earn money and work.

To earn money you will create many SF things or enchant books. After you are done with this work you will turn it in at a designated area only for you and based on what you made or enchanted you will get paid. You will have your own office in our new HQ with a cafe, fitness center, and a movie theatre.

5 enchantment books- 1k- depending on levels

10 enchantment books- 2k- depending on levels

15 enchantment books- 3k etc- depending on levels

These have to be 30 level enchantment books.

Slimefun items:

In /sf guide we are looking for you to make anything in the items category but also:

Magical Ender lump 3 -8 of those= 7k

Magical Lump 3- 8 of those= 6k

There are other items you can create to for more money and prices for vary at times such as when they are in high demand. We provide all the equipment you need to get these things done.

Wither skulls- 5k each

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Apple is accepting new employees for our HQ! Below is the link to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/nTXmU8XX7VCfzDkh2

Here is a guide on how you earn money and work.

To earn money you will create many SF things or enchant books. After you are done with this work you will turn it in at a designated area only for you and based on what you made or enchanted you will get paid. You will have your own office in our new HQ with a cafe, fitness center, and a movie theatre.

5 enchantment books- 1k- depending on levels

10 enchantment books- 2k- depending on levels

15 enchantment books- 3k etc- depending on levels

These have to be 30 level enchantment books.

Slimefun items:

In /sf guide we are looking for you to make anything in the items category but also:

Magical Ender lump 3 -8 of those= 7k

Magical Lump 3- 8 of those= 6k

There are other items you can create to for more money and prices for vary at times such as when they are in high demand. We provide all the equipment you need to get these things done.

Wither skulls- 5k each
Did you know you can make over 15-20k from selling 15 enchantment books, I kinda pity them only getting 3k you should raise their salary tbh

T

Trump15024

Did you know you can make over 15-20k from selling 15 enchantment books, I kinda pity them only getting 3k you should raise their salary tbh
Oh sorry I am not really good at pricing. But what I meant by that is it depends on the books. Like a frost walker would be more than let's say unbreaking

T

Trump15024

Plus I am handling most the enchantment book part most of my employees are doing sf

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oh sorry I am not really good at pricing. But what I meant by that is it depends on the books. Like a frost walker would be more than let's say unbreaking
Dude you are very bad at your job i sell frost walker 2 for 70k, thats way far out and you cant enchant that book so as mending. If you want fair competition then look at Beans or Jabus store and try to get the near or equivalent value from there. Cus for 1 no one would buy Flame book for 15k, those are super easy to get like legit. Im also willing to accept suppliers due to me and EnderPort gaining a store right beside /warp city

T

Trump15024

Dude you are very bad at your job i sell frost walker 2 for 70k, thats way far out and you cant enchant that book so as mending. If you want fair competition then look at Beans or Jabus store and try to get the near or equivalent value from there. Cus for 1 no one would buy Flame book for 15k, those are super easy to get like legit. Im also willing to accept suppliers due to me and EnderPort gaining a store right beside /warp city
I do not go to other companies to get pricing. I am making 100k-150ka day or every other day just from my enchantment books I enchant. Again those are base prices up there that is what they get just for turning them in and then depending on the types I will pay more. Also they are making different slime fun things which I sell such as I am focusing on mass production of maxed soulbound armor and weapons and tools.

Apple in game McCities company terms and conditions:

The company Apple is owned by trump15024. Any infringement on the name of the company, design of stores, and any design of products owned by Apple will result in legal action. This does not count for products bought and then resold by Apple. Apple owns the design of all of our stores and third party owned stores in this design as follows: “…a primarily glass storefront, rectangular recessed lighting traversing the length of the store's ceiling, Cantilevered shelving and recessed display spaces along the front side walls, rectangular tables arranged in a line in the middle of the store parallel to the walls and extending from the storefront to the back of the store, multi-tiered shelving along the rear walls, and an oblong table with stools located at the back of the store below video screens in the back wall.”

Apple offers a 1 week warranty on products only made by Apple and not products resold by Apple. This warranty automatically comes with the product at the time of purchase. If the purchaser would like to extend the warranty they will need to buy it at the time of the purchase.

Apple also owns the Cayman News Network a branch of media in Cayman and holds all legal rights to the Cayman Network.

All third party branches of Apple are all owned by Apple and there should not be any infringement on any of the products or services sold by 3rd party branches.

Apple when referred is meaning the company in game on McCities

If you have any questions regarding legal issues please contact Apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Powerfull

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
minmd your own buissness and leave him alone or i will leak

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I will assure you there will be no leaks.
No like I was just giving you advice then your employee goes attacking me. I seriously have no idea who you hire. I dont care if he leaks or not just saying he dosent need to be rude, I was just giving advice to you since unbreaking would be way far off from frost walker 2 and boom he gets mad. If you dont want anyone to comment on your post then lock the thread

T

Trump15024

No like I was just giving you advice then your employee goes attacking me. I seriously have no idea who you hire. I dont care if he leaks or not just saying he dosent need to be rude, I was just giving advice to you since unbreaking would be way far off from frost walker 2 and boom he gets mad. If you dont want anyone to comment on your post then lock the thread
Yes I understand you were giving me advice but I knew the difference between frost walker 2 and unbreking. You said nothing wrong.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Then wats with your cranky employee, he picks fights with a lot of people, you should consult him please, I dont want to have beef with anyone.
Yes I understand you were giving me advice but I knew the difference between frost walker 2 and unbreking. You said nothing wrong.

Reactions: Powerfull