Apple Update Log June 3- Fourth Event

T

Trump15024

Wanted to update everyone on our Fourth of July event tommorow. I am still not sure of the time but when there is a lot of people on and it's dark we will do it then. We have a place set up where we will set them off. We will have slimefun food burgers fries basic cookout food. We are really excited about this because I have spent over 25k trying to get this together and I love America so much lol! If you want to be entertainment or do some kind of something lol contact me on here or in game by mail or /msg!! Hope to see you tommorow!!

Reactions: Atlair
T

Trump15024

Please keep chat in local to reduce spam and bring no weapons. Also this is free so just have fun

D

Deleted member 832

HAPPY AMERICA DAY! Lol, tomorrow is the anniversary of Britain losing trillions- possibly quadrillions when America became independent, meh. I hope yall Americans enjoy ya selves as I'm coming back to get you lol

T

Trump15024

HAPPY AMERICA DAY! Lol, tomorrow is the anniversary of Britain losing trillions- possibly quadrillions when America became independent, meh. I hope yall Americans enjoy ya selves as I'm coming back to get you lol
LOL ok thanks for burning the White House in 1812