Apple updates July 17

T

Trump15024

Here is apples updates for today July 17!

I have been very very busy as a lot of my employees are on vacation in real life.

Apple is working on a huge project that we will announce very soon after our work is finished.

If again you would like a smart watch you need to /mail send trump15024 with your username because I am very busy.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Here is apples updates for today July 17!

I have been very very busy as a lot of my employees are on vacation in real life.

Apple is working on a huge project that we will announce very soon after our work is finished.

If again you would like a smart watch you need to /mail send trump15024 with your username because I am very busy.
You keep saying huge project but nothing is happening besides ik jack got a huge mall or smthing

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You keep saying huge project but nothing is happening besides ik jack got a huge mall or smthing
Jack seems like he can fund the company more, and has plots for it such as go-mall whcih is huge, he can actually even make a meeting rooms for companies or whatever. He seems more productive and has more funds to fund apple, where as you have to fund runnerboro and apple