Apple updates June 27, 2017

T

Trump15024

Working on some brand new products.

Doing small renovations to our Apple store in Cayman.

Important for our employees: This morning reports came into our leadership team of employees missing large amounts of money from their balances and bank accounts. We are aware of a glitch that happened last night but some of these employees have expressed concern they were not on last night. I would like to say that @nibble @Coban did a wonderful job with the glitch that happened but Apple is looking into the problem because of our employees losing large amounts of money.

Reactions: laggynab
T

Trump15024

After some investigation by our leadership here at Apple we are getting some more details from our employees after a glitch occurred. We will continue give support to our employees.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
After some investigation by our leadership here at Apple we are getting some more details from our employees after a glitch occurred. We will continue give support to our employees.
I do not understand how this affects the company because I thought this wad a glitch money thing for all andyour workers do know about what happened in the money glitch right?

T

Trump15024

I do not understand how this affects the company because I thought this wad a glitch money thing for all andyour workers do know about what happened in the money glitch right?
The employees are aware of the glitch correct but they came to me because they lost Apple and work repeated money on the glitch