Apple Updates October 2017

T

Trump15024

What is Apple?
Apple is a tech company that was founded on June 14, 2017. It is one of the first largest tech companies in McCities providing players with smart watches, enchantment books, enchantment services, slimefun, and more! Apple is owned by I Trump15024.

Apple Updates:
Apple has been keeping a lot of our new Updates secret lol. We have recently purchased A200 a 60x60 huge plot built by a old staff member. This build we did not want to get rid of so we have renovated it to for our needs. It has a gift shop, visitor center, shop, offices, product development room, slimefun rooms etc. But what has to be my favorite is the new McCities archives that is funded by Apple. It has every single update log by nibble, old items, and more! We will be accepting new employees soon.

Current partnerships: OMEGA, COCOA

Pre-Order form- this form is to pre-order items for us to hold you an item you want when our new HQ opens since our products will be once high demand. This will be up soon.

-Owner of Apple trump15024

Reactions: FancyChips

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
What is Apple?
Apple is a tech company that was founded on June 14, 2017. It is one of the first largest tech companies in McCities providing players with smart watches, enchantment books, enchantment services, slimefun, and more! Apple is owned by I Trump15024.

Apple Updates:
Apple has been keeping a lot of our new Updates secret lol. We have recently purchased A200 a 60x60 huge plot built by a old staff member. This build we did not want to get rid of so we have renovated it to for our needs. It has a gift shop, visitor center, shop, offices, product development room, slimefun rooms etc. But what has to be my favorite is the new McCities archives that is funded by Apple. It has every single update log by nibble, old items, and more! We will be accepting new employees soon.

Current partnerships: OMEGA, COCOA

Pre-Order form- this form is to pre-order items for us to hold you an item you want when our new HQ opens since our products will be once high demand. This will be up soon.

-Owner of Apple trump15024

Nice company! I hope you the best of luck.

Reactions: Trump15024
T

Trump15024

we seriously need a thread just for Gabriel to post his announcements bahahha
Every other company is making them and I try to make a post once every month but we need businesses and companies to sell products to people to keep the already hurting economy going