Apply For "Costco"

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Hello! So, You Are Interested In Working For Costco, Are You?
Well We Hope You Are!

JOB INCLUDES:

1. High Pay
2. Office In The First Warehouse
3. Healthcare (We Take Care Of Your Diseases)
4. 5% Discount On ALL Store Items

REQUIREMENTS:

1. You Must Make AT LEAST 10 SlimeFun Items A Day In Order To Be Payed

Still Want To Apply?
Apply At This Link Right HERE

Good Luck!

- Funnydsk & itzKourtney
Owners Of Costco

Last edited:
Reactions: sundae22

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
All these small companies will eventually die out.
Well, when it comes to real life, small businesses are what gives a city charm. When we think of large companies like Coca-cola, for example, we don't see the charm. Small companies give a personalized feel to the server, as if everyone is pitching in! Tbh, to me, small companies are like rainbows while large companies are gray.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well, when it comes to real life, small businesses are what gives a city charm. When we think of large companies like Coca-cola, for example, we don't see the charm. Small companies give a personalized feel to the server, as if everyone is pitching in! Tbh, to me, small companies are like rainbows while large companies are gray.
You can't just assume large companies are 'bad', imagine all the people they employ. Yes, small companies may be 'cleaner' and more 'charming', but large companies are large for a reason (amazing quote there ) XD .

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You can't just assume large companies are 'bad', imagine all the people they employ. Yes, small companies may be 'cleaner' and more 'charming', but large companies are large for a reason (amazing quote there ) XD .
All these large companies all come from small companies which eventually ahd a good bussiness. Dont say they are gray eunmin, you never know you will become one of them, and you too can become gray if you become famous and grow large. Dont say stuff p, without contextualizing what can happen unless you want to be gray yourself

Eun-duru

Former Staff
Apr 9, 2017
NorthEast USA
All these large companies all come from small companies which eventually ahd a good bussiness. Dont say they are gray eunmin, you never know you will become one of them, and you too can become gray if you become famous and grow large. Dont say stuff p, without contextualizing what can happen unless you want to be gray yourself
._. um I wasn't trying to hate on large companies... all I was trying to say was that small companies are the charming little rainbow in an industrial world lmao

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
._. um I wasn't trying to hate on large companies... all I was trying to say was that small companies are the charming little rainbow in an industrial world lmao
I understand this, but I think ppl took in wrong eun D:

Reactions: Eun-duru