Being able to decorate vehicles

T

Trump15024

I have a suggestion maybe that you can decorate your vehicle some how or maybe like put a sign on your vehicle if you want to.Comment below if you have an idea how this could work.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I have a suggestion maybe that you can decorate your vehicle some how or maybe like put a sign on your vehicle if you want to.Comment below if you have an idea how this could work.
The sign would be sooooo glitchy .... also, a lot of the plugins were not custom made so editing the plugins depends on its (API I think ?). For example, plugins like SF are editable, but changing vehicles which are literally a bunch of mini-blocks might be hard.

This would be cool tho :p

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
The sign would be sooooo glitchy .... also, a lot of the plugins were not custom made so editing the plugins depends on its (API I think ?). For example, plugins like SF are editable, but changing vehicles which are literally a bunch of mini-blocks might be hard.

This would be cool tho :p
I'm so proud of you, but you made a few errors. Apis (application programming interface) allow incorporation of aspects of it, so you can make stuff be in the slimefun guide.
I keep telling you that this is not plausible. The composition of the vehicles is determined by code and something that would edit that in game is just too unstable to run.

Reactions: Powerfull