Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hi, it's been about a month since the last update post so I figured that I should make another. @Shadow_stalker77 and I have been busy building some lovely amenities for the island. There's plenty more to come, so stay tuned!

Here's a list of all the things we added to the island since the last update post, found here: http://mccities.com/threads/bunny-island-update-2.5983/
  • A huge fitness center with a basketball court, indoor soccer court, hockey arena, Olympic-sized pool, water volleyball pool, an indoor tennis court, an indoor track, a few "treadmills" and "weight-lifting machines," boxing, and more! There's also a huge football field and a baseball field across the street from the center.
  • Chipotle, a Mexican restaurant
  • A lighthouse on a realistic-looking hill with rocky cliffs (hill still in progress)
Here's a list of some of the things we have planned.
  • a hillside community of houses on the hill with the lighthouse
  • a huge cruise ship with rentable rooms, activities, and other cool stuff
  • a grocery store
  • Panera, a bakery/restaurant
  • beaches, cliffs, trees, and other landscaping
  • a huge wildlife park with trees, a river, a campground, and more
I also made a website for the island. On the website, you can learn about the island, read about activities the island will offer, scroll through pictures of the city, and look at an update log, http://visitbunnyisland.weebly.com/

The 15-house expansion to the bunnyears community will be regioned and sold soon, the empty 25x25 plots (near the water) will cost around $250,000. Also, if you look around the island, Shadow added some nice, colorful trees to celebrate the autumn season! If you have comments, questions, or suggestions, let us know below.

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
It'd be quite hard to region the boats, they're a strange shape and people would be able to break them if it's not done tediously. But feel free to /mail or start a conversation with me on the forums, make an offer or two on the boat you may want to buy.

D

Deleted member 832

It'd be quite hard to region the boats, they're a strange shape and people would be able to break them if it's not done tediously. But feel free to /mail or start a conversation with me on the forums, make an offer or two on the boat you may want to buy.
Save one for me, I’m milking jabbers for cash

Reactions: Tricoh and Jabu

jc22

Oct 19, 2017
Just a suggestion, creating a PVP arena that is in the form of a maze or perhaps has some good hiding places for the hunted and the hunter, with some possible traps for both to add to the experience.

I did my best to do something close to this in my Sea Palace and believe that people are looking for a more challenging PVP experience. I just thought I would mention that. I enjoy my wild building although it is a city server and things could get griefed and believe you are doing something amazing here with this whole bunny island thing.

Keep up the great work.

Reactions: LavaFlake

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Just a suggestion, creating a PVP arena that is in the form of a maze or perhaps has some good hiding places for the hunted and the hunter, with some possible traps for both to add to the experience.

I did my best to do something close to this in my Sea Palace and believe that people are looking for a more challenging PVP experience. I just thought I would mention that. I enjoy my wild building although it is a city server and things could get griefed and believe you are doing something amazing here with this whole bunny island thing.

Keep up the great work.
yah, I made one but staff didn't want it xP