Carbonado Edged Furnace Glitch

T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024

What were you doing before this occurred: Nothing just mining and this has been going on for awhile.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something): Carbonado Edge Furnace

Bug: My Carbonado Edge Furnace is still the sf furnace but it is going at the speed of a regular furnace when its suppose to go 20x faster. Also when I did /as tp h310 today and went down to my basement it was spitting out random ingots.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/brkC3

I am just asking can I have a replacement. I am not sure if this is a bug or glitch @nibble

Reactions: Marshmallowsmalk

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username: Trump15024

What were you doing before this occurred: Nothing just mining and this has been going on for awhile.

What you've lost (Only if you lost something): Carbonado Edge Furnace

Bug: My Carbonado Edge Furnace is still the sf furnace but it is going at the speed of a regular furnace when its suppose to go 20x faster. Also when I did /as tp h310 today and went down to my basement it was spitting out random ingots.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/brkC3

I am just asking can I have a replacement. I am not sure if this is a bug or glitch @nibble
Same but my carbonado edged capacitator died the problem is staff can't tell what kind of capacitator it is due to the fact of it being a CsCoreiLib's Head, and all the capacitators look exactly the same.

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Same but my carbonado edged capacitator died the problem is staff can't tell what kind of capacitator it is due to the fact of it being a CsCoreiLib's Head, and all the capacitators look exactly the same.
It still says Carbonado Furnace its just the regular speed of a regular furnace and its glitching is that what you are talking about?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
It still says Carbonado Furnace its just the regular speed of a regular furnace and its glitching is that what you are talking about?
Nawww its something else, I still dont get why there are ores around the furnace

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So the glitch is i throws the ores out of the furnace, i think ive seen it before happen once or twice

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So the glitch is i throws the ores out of the furnace, i think ive seen it before happen once or twice
I think the armor stand died but since its still a furnace, it acts as a regular furnace since its man block is a furnace and it reverted back to it

T

Trump15024

Yeah but I hadn't put anything in it in a while and when I came to h310 there was like a bunch of ingots and coal on the floor and then they were gone I think the janitor sucked them up not sure though.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
This happened to me, when I was using Daniela’s furnace. The furnace just goes like a normal one but eats way less fuel like the carbonado. It still have the spname in the corner when you open it but otherwise it doesn’t work.
The spewing glitch happens, dunno why. And I’ve managed to break Dannie’s one twice bc of it. Makes the carbonado edged furnace a normal one.

T

Trump15024

This happened to me, when I was using Daniela’s furnace. The furnace just goes like a normal one but eats way less fuel like the carbonado. It still have the spname in the corner when you open it but otherwise it doesn’t work.
The spewing glitch happens, dunno why. And I’ve managed to break Dannie’s one twice bc of it. Makes the carbonado edged furnace a normal one.
I have moved it around and it still doesn’t work so I think it’s gone lol