Comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

Wanted to make this comment on what a staff member said. Yeah no @Heather you don't make a guess if my family is conservative or not that is none of your business. I stoped talking about this and WonderK msg me please get the full story. Also you relating republicans to being mean to different ethnic and religious groups is wrong. Also my family is not republicans they are neutral on there political stance. So you saying that republicans are related to attacking different groups of people is wrong. @Heather I did not quote start up a mess. I dropped the situation and two players had to be banned because they kept bringing up the subject. I will post my opinions on mccities if it does not go against the server rules of course but some of the things that have been said and staff ignore it are more worse then what I have ever said. I never said I did not accept others beliefs. Now if the staff wants to ban me for making this post fine but i will stand up to whats wrong and your comment @Heather on that forum was out of hand. People on mccities come from around the world and I have posted about that before. I am not testing you @Heather but your comments were uncalled for i am dropping this ban me if u want

T

Trump15024

And in adding on to this I really thank @Heather is using her staff role on here to express her political beliefs and force them on players.

T

Trump15024

I dropped this yesterday and people started it back up and then i get punished from @Heather

H

Heather

Gabriel, I only muted you for 30 minutes because you were told to stop posting in global chat about your political beliefs. We do not allow players to start arguments in chat by doing such things and you have been asked not to many times before. I have never once posted about my personal political beliefs and am not willing to do so. I remain neutral in all things, especially as a staff member who presides over such a diverse community.

What started it was this,
[18:26:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G] [Doc Sr.Doc][C]Gabriel[$] »» Heather blew up on me on the forums and wonderk accusing my family of being republican

Which then led to comments in chat where you and several players started to argue. In the post you are referring to, I asked you to stop doing this, yet you continued and so you were muted so that we didn't get round two of the chat argument that happened yesterday.

Ps: Being conservative and being republican are not the same. Republicans and democrats are political parties. Being conservative or liberal is just an extreme black and white way of describing and generalizing your beliefs with neutrals being the grey area in between. I have noticed that you use these terms interchangeably and would like to clear this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.