[Deleted]

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
A lot have asked for this and I would like to maybe ask to add a government sort of thing. The government wont have control over staff of course, it would be something like Principal or Minister of Security. They would be in charge of a certain thing. Maybe they can be the ones to address concerns and even be the spies of staff. They would be the ones to see the mistakes and other things that go out of line, they will not have power to ban or mute, but it will be voted accordingly on who would be able to lead the government. No politics btw but maybe they can help in court cases. They will also have a small private army that will protect them if they are attacked. And each governement official has a huge bounty on them, maybe different depending on person, but will reset like every 3 days or a week or whatever to prevent abuse. If staff catches the, abusing, could result to ban as if he allows someone to kill him for the bounty. And can be automatically impeached if a number of reports with solid proof or if majority of players decide him to be impeachead if he is corrupt. No discrimination to allow any gender of male or female to run. This would give more power to the citizens of McCities and would be a lot of fun, especially when you become a rebel and start a rebellion which should be legal by rules on government and a revolution would be a lot of fun for those itching to annoy people and start a war. Tho it would not be bannable by staff as this would have some fun as, most of the time we can't speak up and letting us play a voice to either go against a government figure or be a government figure.

~Death
Power over staff ? - Heather

We need an army - For what ...

My opinion - Pretty much the equivalent of a staff rank, and there isn't much of a basis on your proposal

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

My opinion - Pretty much the equivalent of a staff rank, and there isn't much of a basis on your proposal
I said they do not have power over staff.....
The army is like small private guards or actually disregard that part.
It will not be like Staff as it will allow people to mess with them and give people a bit more control on what is happening over the city

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Cus when staff have full of control, everything is orderly, its a perfect community, and having a government will allow freedom to either attack a high ranked person without getting banned, or joining your ideas with someone who is high ranked. It will allow more free flow around players. To be honest sometimes, it's hard to talk to staff as they are mostly busy and it is hard to share your ideas. It is hard to communicate to them as they seem so much of an higher authority over you and is different when just talking to an old regular player

T

Trump15024

Well I think if this idea would happen the government should be responsible for in game stuff like building roads and bridges and making sure those projects get done and possibly over seeing buildings being built or something like that but staff should have most to all power.