Case Closed DennisTech's Court Case - Αccused : ICanRekYouEZ for scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTech

Aug 25, 2018
1. Who are you accusing?
ICanRekYouEZ
2. What are your claims/accusations?
He ask me to loan 40k$(40.000) ingame money.But he told me that he will give me 50K back in 15min.He only pay me the 20k$(20.000) ingame money back.His answer is "i have already paid 30k and 20k".I checked My Log file twice ,no receive money message found.The only payment i found is this one ($20,000 has been received from [C]ICanRekYouEZ).
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
I forgot to take screenshot as a proof but i have the Log file (No line removed or edited).Just rename the file from lastest.log to lastest.txt so i can upload it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@ICanRekYouEZ any comment on this case?

@DennisTech I know you said he paid 20K, but do you have a screenshot of receiving the payment. Logs aren’t a valid source for cases.

DennisTech

Aug 25, 2018
@DennisTech I know you said he paid 20K, but do you have a screenshot of receiving the payment. Logs aren’t a valid source for cases.
Ι dont have any screenshots to provide more evidence (I know that a screenshot is required for this case but i dont have it).I wish the Log file i posted to help.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Sorry, @DennisTech , but we cannot refund it if you don't have screenshots for evidence, logs don't count as evidence as they can be tampered with, I'm sry

Status
Not open for further replies.