Resolved Doctor rank missing and someone eles is getting my money for MY apts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayeleeDarkclaw

Nov 13, 2016
So I Lost my sr doctor rank As well H206 and GoApts both say that someone eles is landlord at MY apt and getting MY money. I know your guys are busy and the hoilday but please can you fix it it so i can get my money. Thank you

T

Trump15024

So I Lost my sr doctor rank As well H206 and GoApts both say that someone eles is landlord at MY apt and getting MY money. I know your guys are busy and the hoilday but please can you fix it it so i can get my money. Thank you
Make a request under the transfer and region forum to change the landlord to you :D

fayeleeDarkclaw

Nov 13, 2016
Username: Faye lee Darkclaw
What you were doing before this occurred: sr doctor rank As well H206 and GoApts both say that someone eles is landlord at MY apt and getting MY money

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Jobs were reset a few months ago

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
The job ranks were reset a while ago and I will set you as landlord. Next time please make a request on the forums for me to change it instead of a bug report. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.