Doctors

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I am a doctor and I love being one but there is one issue. See when a patient comes to us we spend tons of money like today i spent 3,000 on one patient. Like police we should go on duty and have stuff in our inventory like splints bandages and stuff like that so here are my suggestions.

1. Duty command for police to get supplies

2. Doctors should have the doctor tag at there name

3. Doctors should get a raise because being a dr is very expensive.

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
There would be a lot of people who would join the doctor job and just collect the paycheck. In regard to the duty command for police to get supplies, I think they can provide for themselves as they should have known they would need police gear when applying for the position. Finally, I'm a little confused with number 2, I thought Doctor already is the prefix in usernames?

T

Trump15024

Ok what i mean is police can use duty to get there stuff doctors should be able to use that command to get medical supplies. When u click tab u should have the tag as a dr

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
There are so many doctors that having it in tab might look confusing or something. Also, that paycheck is awfully hefty because of how almost anyone can pass the doctors test. That then just brings up that SuperDude said about how so many people would join the job just for the paycheck.

ChChris1065

Apr 21, 2017
i think this would be a great idea but my only problem with this is that for the commands thing so people dont just join to get the stuff they have to do a forums thing idk just an idea

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
The tag in chat contributes all you need to find a doctor. The job is perfectly fine, and if there was anything to fix in the job this is not it.

nibble

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mouse
Mouse
Expatriate
Jan 18, 2016
You're meant to sell the remedies to make money, and the materials really don't cost that much. Unless you are providing your remedies for free, I don't see how you can make a loss.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.