Ender Face Reveal and Trip

D

Deleted member 832

Hi guys, I promised I'd update you so here it is!

My journey started at 3 am in the morning on Tuesday. We rode a coach from Bolton in the northwest of England to the south at Dover. The coach journey was around 9 hours. We then boarded a ferry to Calais and did a three hour drive to Paris. You should see many photos and also my face reveal owo!! Paris is a beautiful city!

Imgur Link
http://imgur.com/a/yTz08

Thanks to @Eun-duru and @Heather for inspiring me to do this!!!!!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hi guys, I promised I'd update you so here it is!

My journey started at 3 am in the morning on Tuesday. We rode a coach from Bolton in the northwest of England to the south at Dover. The coach journey was around 9 hours. We then boarded a ferry to Calais and did a three hour drive to Paris. You should see many photos and also my face reveal owo!! Paris is a beautiful city!

Imgur Link
http://imgur.com/a/yTz08

Thanks to @Eun-duru and @Heather for inspiring me to do this!!!!!
Andy whenever I think about you I always picture your so skin... Rip

Reactions: Powerfull

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
OMG ENDER YOU ARE SO KAWAII, And I've only been to Paris once and it was amazing! I hope you have had the best time there! when I slept in the hotels I was to tall for them ._. well the beds

Wonder

Jan 27, 2017
;)
oH My goD eNdEr sEnpaI uR so kaWaIIiiIIii (im legit dyiiiiiiiiiiiiingggggggggggg)

m1s

Oct 28, 2016
Impossibrue, ur dad Hawick Lau! A famous Chinese actor. It's kinda sad that u don't know his age when he has a whole wiki written about him. And he also only had 2 daughters sooo....

D

Deleted member 832

well, once you've been to Disney World, the Paris park seems really disappointing. There are very few good rides, and the good ones such as Thunder and Space mountain have large queues. If you go to the Studios park in the early evening ( 6 pm ) you can ride Rock and Roll coaster and Tower of Terror in under 15 mins! The Paris park is tiny. but it was still fun