EnderIsland and Undeadland Update

Death

Mar 18, 2017
In undeadland, i will be soon making a lighthouse for the island, rotating plus a super fast rainbow beacon light. We might be getting a public fishing area, maybe a beach area and and a docks, for boats plus a fishing area,if i can then maybe I will allow to rent fishingshaks as they are limited in cayman fishing, there and private fishing shack sell shops possibly. A new mansion is being built thanks to nibble for getting the plot undeadmansion-1 from an inactive player, it will be put to good use. Beach-City, a sub city inside undeadland has just released its latest reveal of the recreated Steven Universe House, almost every detail is there. Tho we will not be allowing entrance inside the house but, you may look through the window to see the interior, Thank you Myven/Yurikatsu.

In Ender Island, we will soon be terraforming of land extension of its land. We will be soon demolishing the wood storage plots, sorry for the inconvinience but, we will be buying the plots back from you. We will also demolish the weird looking tall long rectangular house by Impossibrue. We will be making a huge medieval city. The Castle ofc, Wizard's tower, the red carpet, secret vaults and rooms, fruit shops in the sides. Farms, and parks. Castle Walls. Redstone castle gates. If we get allowed to make warps for public ISLANDS in cayman only, then we will most likely open the city to public. Thats it for now, if you are good at medieval builds, comment down below or start a convo with EnderPoop, _Ender09_ and Death_Inferno360 and we can see what you can do. Terraforming, natural landscaping, medieval builds castle walls anything that could fit in we would most likely accept.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
In undeadland, i will be soon making a lighthouse for the island, rotating plus a super fast rainbow beacon light. We might be getting a public fishing area, maybe a beach area and and a docks, for boats plus a fishing area,if i can then maybe I will allow to rent fishingshaks as they are limited in cayman fishing, there and private fishing shack sell shops possibly. A new mansion is being built thanks to nibble for getting the plot undeadmansion-1 from an inactive player, it will be put to good use. Beach-City, a sub city inside undeadland has just released its latest reveal of the recreated Steven Universe House, almost every detail is there. Tho we will not be allowing entrance inside the house but, you may look through the window to see the interior, Thank you Myven/Yurikatsu.

In Ender Island, we will soon be terraforming of land extension of its land. We will be soon demolishing the wood storage plots, sorry for the inconvinience but, we will be buying the plots back from you. We will also demolish the weird looking tall long rectangular house by Impossibrue. We will be making a huge medieval city. The Castle ofc, Wizard's tower, the red carpet, secret vaults and rooms, fruit shops in the sides. Farms, and parks. Castle Walls. Redstone castle gates. If we get allowed to make warps for public ISLANDS in cayman only, then we will most likely open the city to public. Thats it for now, if you are good at medieval builds, comment down below or start a convo with EnderPoop, _Ender09_ and Death_Inferno360 and we can see what you can do. Terraforming, natural landscaping, medieval builds castle walls anything that could fit in we would most likely accept.
Nuuuuu not ma storage plot ;-; I need to clear that place up...

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well, we usually offer to buy people out for a very good price. If they refuse we’ll offer even more. As soon as possible would be preferred
Ingave up doing that on my island cus I realized I would have to spent like an extra 1 mil or more for buying a lot of 10x10 houses that are like 175k each