Games,crimes, ACTION!

This is genius! should be added!

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • I am a staff member and yes (please confirm by saying yes in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a staff member and no (once again, must confirm to be a staff)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I am an owner and yes (must confirm by saying yes in comments, once again)

• I am an owner and no (yes you know the drill. confirm yourself)

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 832

I doubt it would happen at all. People would be incredibly mad because all of their hardwork down the drain. Many would quit and it would take years to rebuild.
I remember when 7M was a lot. After the reset, nada.

Reactions: Powerfull

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
UMMMM... ye.... some1 wins no matter wat. It just lowers when more people buy them.

At least you win good money
This is completely false, have you ever scratched a lottery ticket? You rarely win, and even if you do win, you'll probably win $2 or something, which barely covers the cost of the ticket. The amount of people who buy lottery tickets doesn't affect the chance of winning... I think you're describing free money, which is definitely not a good idea

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
or we do this: We do everyone's monney and let them keep 10% so 90% of the monney fades away. Then the balance between players becomes smaller because i with 500k have 50k left and an millionare just has 100k left. All the prices go down again (Idk about the admin shop) This is not checked for anny Economic issues so if you see an problem in this just say so. (This Idea does kinde safes all you're hard work, Sort off)

edit: And lets agree we play this server because of the thrill to make monney and idk but if you have 20 mil that thrill kinda fades away i guess.

Shadow_stalker77

Jul 14, 2017
This would cause literally dozens of players to quit the server. The lack of thrill is why things should be added for rich players.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
This would cause literally dozens of players to quit the server. The lack of thrill is why things should be added for rich players.
Yeah but what? Hmm if the server is at its limits an restart is needed to make it fun again. But idk i havn't heard an better idea then an reset yet so yeah. Maybe pay to have monney in you're bank and nobody is going to keep he's millions in his balance so

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yeah but what? Hmm if the server is at its limits an restart is needed to make it fun again. But idk i havn't heard an better idea then an reset yet so yeah. Maybe pay to have monney in you're bank and nobody is going to keep he's millions in his balance so
No. Definitely not. Never gonna be a restart. That's an amazing way to kill the whole server in one quick command! I have played for almost 10 months and I have hit the 1 mil mark 1 time, but I love it here. Hate to break it to u, but not everyone on here is as worried about money as you

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
What do you think insurance does?
But insurence is the same for everyone so that will mean that everyone becomes broke and the rich people are the only ones with monney. And insurence is way to low for the current millionairs. 1k every week. So changing insurence to an percentage you have to pay would be fun.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
No. Definitely not. Never gonna be a restart. That's an amazing way to kill the whole server in one quick command! I have played for almost 10 months and I have hit the 1 mil mark 1 time, but I love it here. Hate to break it to u, but not everyone on here is as worried about money as you
Monney Monney Monney Monneeeey >:) Nah it doens't really matter but idk it does kinda triggers me, economics since i was 7 years old so thats the reason i play this server :O

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Monney Monney Monney Monneeeey >:) Nah it doens't really matter but idk it does kinda triggers me, economics since i was 7 years old so thats the reason i play this server :O
@JstarvideoYT, I've been studying economics for 6 years professionally and unprofessionally for twice as long, and you are proven little to no knowledge in it. Economics can explain almost every decision in human history and you have tried to fight the basic principles while not understanding the simplest factors. Please stop thinking that a money's value is stagnant because it is not and that money is something you must hate because you don't have it. I have a lot of money and resources, and I got them by following the rules of economics and good business. Don't lie and act like you know this stuff when you don't; do the work and then I am willing to have an informed conversation with you.

D

Deleted member 832

@JstarvideoYT, I've been studying economics for 6 years professionally and unprofessionally for twice as long, and you are proven little to no knowledge in it. Economics can explain almost every decision in human history and you have tried to fight the basic principles while not understanding the simplest factors. Please stop thinking that a money's value is stagnant because it is not and that money is something you must hate because you don't have it. I have a lot of money and resources, and I got them by following the rules of economics and good business. Don't lie and act like you know this stuff when you don't; do the work and then I am willing to have an informed conversation with you.
Heheh. I want to take economics A-Level but with brexit idk.

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
This is completely false, have you ever scratched a lottery ticket? You rarely win, and even if you do win, you'll probably win $2 or something, which barely covers the cost of the ticket. The amount of people who buy lottery tickets doesn't affect the chance of winning... I think you're describing free money, which is definitely not a good idea
This is not scratch off. Its lotto. You enter for a chance to win. 1 person in contest=100% win chance 2 ppl=50% win chance and so on. scratch offs would be different

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
I think everyone needs to come to a general census on what ‘lottery’ means and implies.

It can’t be a lottery if it’s ‘not a lottery’.