Good-bye for real!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Creeper sire? Are u having hormone problems? Do u feel the urge to manupilate ppls? Do u want to crash each others hopes on u? :( Pls stop this madness.. We are K if u just exist, don't make a fuzz about it. U already snapped Jo lord like a twig.. I'm just assuming that u are trying to manupilate. I hope that is not correct. Just don't try anything stupid ok? U might not get killed for doing that, or will u feel pain, but u will feel guilt. If ur trying to horde money just like Jo lord said. Then guilt will consume u :( Pls don't try to do anything like that..

CreeperGamer

Creeper sire? Are u having hormone problems? Do u feel the urge to manupilate ppls? Do u want to crash each others hopes on u? :( Pls stop this madness.. We are K if u just exist, don't make a fuzz about it. U already snapped Jo lord like a twig.. I'm just assuming that u are trying to manupilate. I hope that is not correct. Just don't try anything stupid ok? U might not get killed for doing that, or will u feel pain, but u will feel guilt. If ur trying to horde money just like Jo lord said. Then guilt will consume u :( Pls don't try to do anything like that..
I'm insecure and I care what people think. I wasn't sure if anybody was okay that I existed. Not trying to horde money. I'm just a anti-social insecure lonely 15 year old boy. Who has no place in this world! I hope that's the answer you wanted.... :(

Reactions: laggynab

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Roast'd.

Reactions: laggynab