Goodbye || Thank You

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Your parents are having high expectations :D Because you can do this :D Only you can :D You are the only hero standing in California :D I believe that you can make a change :'D Your parents also believe this :D I have a feeling that Diat sire is also trying to go to Stanford.. I know :D That if you try hard enough :D You can beat him :D

Reactions: Powerfull

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
Goodbye Lauren :cry: Good luck with Stanford (I know you can do it:love:) I will miss you :(

"There is a secret only real friends will know,
and it is this.

All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends who's heart are as one:love:"

I loaf chu :love::cry:
:feelsbadman::megucry:

Reactions: laggynab

Uni

Apr 8, 2017
narnia
Ugh, this is sooo annoying, I get caught up in social media, I forget about staying active here, and I miss out on VERY sad things. Although you told me you left, I DIDNT GET TO POST HERE WOMAN!!! And yes, it’s great you want to help people! I LOVE TO, EXCEPT I USUALLY GET TAKEN FOR GRANTED FOR THAT SO I GOT MY SASSY PHASE!!! helping ppl is AMAZINGLY AMAZING UNLESS ITS LIKE APOLLO FOR WUTEVER REASON THEN IM OUT... anywho, hope you have a nice life, it and out, VISIT A LOTTTT THO LADYYYY, YOUR SO HAPPY AND IM JUST AT THAT CORNER LOOKING AT YOU DROOLING WITH WEIRD DERPY EYES GOING LIKE “yer Laren” WOOOO Nono but it’s sad

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone
Ugh, this is sooo annoying, I get caught up in social media, I forget about staying active here, and I miss out on VERY sad things. Although you told me you left, I DIDNT GET TO POST HERE WOMAN!!! And yes, it’s great you want to help people! I LOVE TO, EXCEPT I USUALLY GET TAKEN FOR GRANTED FOR THAT SO I GOT MY SASSY PHASE!!! helping ppl is AMAZINGLY AMAZING UNLESS ITS LIKE APOLLO FOR WUTEVER REASON THEN IM OUT... anywho, hope you have a nice life, it and out, VISIT A LOTTTT THO LADYYYY, YOUR SO HAPPY AND IM JUST AT THAT CORNER LOOKING AT YOU DROOLING WITH WEIRD DERPY EYES GOING LIKE “yer Laren” WOOOO Nono but it’s sad
Please do not bump up old threads. (Do not reply to this message)

Rixxi

Dec 25, 2017
Wow.. I've never met you and I literally just got here, but you sound amazing. I know nothing of you, but I'm glad you found happiness in this place, even though it has to come to an end.

I came here because I'm pretty sad and lonely and my life isn't exactly happy at the moment. While I can't replace you, I'll try to be friendly and happy like people say you were.

Goodbyes are always sad, but maybe you can meet back up with these friends in the future. You sound like a great person. Giving up something you love for the sake of others. That's not a common trait for someone who is accustomed to being raised with a lot of money.

Best of luck to you in your future. I hope you find happiness in whatever you do, and I hope you keep the love for the less fortunate in your heart. I'm so very glad to hear that you don't have the negativity that your parents express. When you're born poor or in a bad situation, it's very hard, if not, impossible to get up out of it. I was raised very different from you. Poor, neglected, abused. I saw the world for what it was when I was little. It's very hard for me to have hope that things can get better. Some days through my life, I didn't want to go on.

You are truly a wonderful person for realizing that sometimes being poor or having a bad life isn't the fault of those who suffer. Take advantage of your situation and do the best you can. Be the best person you can be and spread the love. Your life will gonna, and McCities will be a distant memory, but it will live on and make new people happy and help them like it did you.

Take care to you, the friend I never had.
<3 ~Rixxi

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Wow.. I've never met you and I literally just got here, but you sound amazing. I know nothing of you, but I'm glad you found happiness in this place, even though it has to come to an end.

I came here because I'm pretty sad and lonely and my life isn't exactly happy at the moment. While I can't replace you, I'll try to be friendly and happy like people say you were.

Goodbyes are always sad, but maybe you can meet back up with these friends in the future. You sound like a great person. Giving up something you love for the sake of others. That's not a common trait for someone who is accustomed to being raised with a lot of money.

Best of luck to you in your future. I hope you find happiness in whatever you do, and I hope you keep the love for the less fortunate in your heart. I'm so very glad to hear that you don't have the negativity that your parents express. When you're born poor or in a bad situation, it's very hard, if not, impossible to get up out of it. I was raised very different from you. Poor, neglected, abused. I saw the world for what it was when I was little. It's very hard for me to have hope that things can get better. Some days through my life, I didn't want to go on.

You are truly a wonderful person for realizing that sometimes being poor or having a bad life isn't the fault of those who suffer. Take advantage of your situation and do the best you can. Be the best person you can be and spread the love. Your life will gonna, and McCities will be a distant memory, but it will live on and make new people happy and help them like it did you.

<3 ~Rixxi
BUMP

Leroymooshoo312

Jul 12, 2017
under my covers. Lemme alone

<3 ~Rixxi
Please stop bumping up this thread. @LeanneTheUnicorn @DarkMagicinY @Graphic_elf requesting a thread lock please.

yankeefan1187

Dec 11, 2017
@Lauren What are you trying to study? There are other colleges who may be better than Stanford for your field. i.e. I'm studying meteorology and hoping to get into Penn State or OU.