Google Application: Information and Format

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hey Guys! I am the founder of the McCities company known as Google.
We are currently hiring
If you are interested in working for Google please follow the following format (Please msg me on forums with this format)
In game Name:
What position your apply for: (options: Sales, Marketing and Communications, and Design)
How will you help Google:
One thing we should know about your work ethics:

THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN BE ACCEPTED IS IF YOU MESSAGE ME ON FORUMS
We currently are NOT paying you as companies isn't set up yet
Thank you for reading and good luck!

Last edited:
T

Trump15024

This company is wonderful and Apple is excited to be working with Google!

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hello,
I saw you application. My name is DoubleE3. I would like to apply for designing. I will help google bye designing offices for the company. I can also design buildings, rooms, houses and about anything else. I have a great work ethic and that's why I have 100000+ in the bank from mining. So i know that hiring me would be one of your best company choices

sincerely,
DoubleE3
Follow the correct format, and apply with messaging me, This would be DENIED but ill let it slide, apply correctly, thanks

ThunderWolf721

Jun 11, 2017
In game Name: ThunderWolf721
What position your apply for: Sales Department
How will you help Google: I can manage some great deals with customers while also being very charismatic.
One thing we should know about your work ethics: I'm a fast learner after a while and I have a very positive to mild attitude in the workplace, I also have the attitude to bond and get along with other workers in the company.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Denied, wrong place to apply
In game Name: ThunderWolf721
What position your apply for: Sales Department
How will you help Google: I can manage some great deals with customers while also being very charismatic.
One thing we should know about your work ethics: I'm a fast learner after a while and I have a very positive to mild attitude in the workplace, I also have the attitude to bond and get along with other workers in the company.