Selling H310

T

Trump15024

Ok guys I own h310 build by CaptainLevl. I possibly could be selling it soon. If you would possibly like to bid below so I can see if it's worth selling. It has 5 HUGE basements probably bigger that 1 house. It's a huge and nice house. It has tons of storage space.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Ok guys I own h310 build by CaptainLevl. I possibly could be selling it soon. If you would possibly like to bid below so I can see if it's worth selling. It has 5 HUGE basements probably bigger that 1 house. It's a huge and nice house. It has tons of storage space.
Plot dimensions?

T

Trump15024

I am not sure I am selling it yet I just want to get offers for it just in case. Sorry for the bold just felt like doing it in bold

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
1. I love writing in bold too
2. I also like writing like this
3. Is it in a good spot that I could build a big tower there?
4. Any idea when you are selling it if you are selling it
3: it's a mansion plot and I would HEAVILY ADVISE to whomever owns it not to change the build. It's a nice mansion built by CaptainLevl and is near the ocean. If anyone wants to see it while Gabriel is offline hmu I can get you there !

Reactions: Fiirena

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Actually MrFlipper5 or somebody guy plagiarized it on 4 "a" plots in new city but it got teared down due to it being not allowed to have combined plots, he was selling it for like 300k but it's plagiarized

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
I offer h338

Reactions: Powerfull

Tricoh

Tricoh
Tricoh
Jan 21, 2017
Florida
osu.ppy.sh
Oh so YOU bought it...
Dangg

Reactions: Trump15024