HealthCare

T

Trump15024

I am offering healthcare plans for the players of mccities if you are a doctor and want to be involved in these plans message me. This is my private insurance company. These are monthly plans.

Plan 1: Three Visits with a doctor and 1 Visit with a senior Doctor covered. 2 Leg Slints. 3 Bandages. 100 dollars and doctors will get payed the amount per visit.

Plan 2: 5 visits with a doctor 3 visits with a Sr doctor. 4 Leg Splints. 6 bandages. $200

Plan 3: Unlimited visits with a doctor. 5 visits with a SR dcotor. 8 Leg splints. 10 Bandages. $400

Again this will help with you medical bills as you only pay the amount and we pay the rest of your medical bills.

T

Trump15024

Prices may very depending on details for example if you get hurt every 5 minutes you might need a custom plan just for you.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I am offering healthcare plans for the players of mccities if you are a doctor and want to be involved in these plans message me. This is my private insurance company. These are monthly plans.

Plan 1: Three Visits with a doctor and 1 Visit with a senior Doctor covered. 2 Leg Slints. 3 Bandages. 100 dollars and doctors will get payed the amount per visit.

Plan 2: 5 visits with a doctor 3 visits with a Sr doctor. 4 Leg Splints. 6 bandages. $200

Plan 3: Unlimited visits with a doctor. 5 visits with a SR dcotor. 8 Leg splints. 10 Bandages. $400

Again this will help with you medical bills as you only pay the amount and we pay the rest of your medical bills.
you forgot to add prices for cures and such.

Reactions: Laurel