Hey.. :(

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hey guys.. I have to talk to yall about something that's been bothering me..

So as many of you know, I am an arch on the server. I really do try to do all the projects I am given.. but I feel as if people do not respect me as that.. after so recent events, I am becoming really upset because of how people treat others. I love being an arch, it has been my dream to build for others, and I really do enjoy it.. unfortunately, I feel that maybe the players of McCities do not appreciate what I do.. I know this sounds selfish, and I honestly DO NOT mean it that way.. I just feel this is not the way other archs are treated.. I just really needed to rant. I hope I get some postivie feedback from the commnutiy on what I can do to improve how myself and how to feel better, because in all honestly, I LOVE BEING AN ARCH.. :(
Thanks guys! Just needed to rant!! <3
-Gracie

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

So as many of you know, I am an arch on the server. I really do try to do all the projects I am given.. but I feel as if people do not respect me as that.. after so recent events, I am becoming really upset because of how people treat others. I love being an arch, it has been my dream to build for others, and I really do enjoy it.. unfortunately, I feel that maybe the players of McCities do not appreciate what I do.. I know this sounds selfish, and I honestly DO NOT mean it that way.. I just feel this is not the way other archs are treated.. I just really needed to rant. I hope I get some postivie feedback from the commnutiy on what I can do to improve how myself and how to feel better, because in all honestly, I LOVE BEING AN ARCH.. :(
-Gracie
I understand u Gracie. When I was an arch for those short 2 weeks, I completely saw what u mean. Noobs would keep asking how to do things while I am building, I would answer their questions, then one arch would come over and look, and then someone would ask for a house built... it was mayhem. And the whole time I was trying to figure out some new styles and such... anyways, the other arches weren't always supportive, and that's one thing I want to see change, even now that I am technically of the team

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
I feel you. I've felt like that, not appreciated or acknowledged. Just talk to your friends (your REAL friends, the loyal ones) and they'll make you feel better about yourself. You are a good person, don't think otherwise. Just think of your "happy place" (if you have one) and you'll eventually feel better.

After all, I've went through this, too. (although I wasn't an arch) ;)

Hope you feel better! <3 ;)

-Lax

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I understand u Gracie. When I was an arch for those short 2 weeks, I completely saw what u mean. Noobs would keep asking how to do things while I am building, I would answer their questions, then one arch would come over and look, and then someone would ask for a house built... it was mayhem. And the whole time I was trying to figure out some new styles and such... anyways, the other arches weren't always supportive, and that's one thing I want to see change, even now that I am technically of the team
Thank you for the support, Just needed some

Reactions: Powerfull

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
I feel you. I've felt like that, not appreciated or acknowledged. Just talk to your friends (your REAL friends, the loyal ones) and they'll make you feel better about yourself. You are a good person, don't think otherwise. Just think of your "happy place" (if you have one) and you'll eventually feel better.

After all, I've went through this, too. (although I wasn't an arch) ;)

Hope you feel better! <3 ;)

-Lax
Thank u love,

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
I bet all of the cops can relate to you so much. I’m sorry, I hope it gets better, message or mail me in game if you need anything
:);)

- MehLife

xXAtomic_SushiXx

Sep 20, 2017
earth

-Gracie
Hey, I've seen that you haven't been very appreciated on the server, and I feel sorry and I feel bad. What I'm trying to say, is that if you need a friend, don't be afraid to ask me or to talk with me. This wasn't supposed to sound creepy, but I hope you know what I mean. :D I hope you get better and I hope the server's "personality" gets better. Don't be afraid to email or message me through the server. <3

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Hey, I've seen that you haven't been very appreciated on the server, and I feel sorry and I feel bad. What I'm trying to say, is that if you need a friend, don't be afraid to ask me or to talk with me. This wasn't supposed to sound creepy, but I hope you know what I mean. :D I hope you get better and I hope the server's "personality" gets better. Don't be afraid to email or message me through the server. <3
Thank u!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Its just that people think that you think (weird usage) your better then them and then treat you bad. Even knowing that you're making the server an better place, people still think you're an rank and people can talk to you without respect. I mean its just a job. Its not changing who you are and if people don't get that thats their own problem. Just keep your head up and make the server even more beautifull then it is.

(You don't know mee but that doesn't matter cuz i am real nice xd)

Death

Mar 18, 2017

-Gracie
Honestly at first I was discouraged in building some guy told me my house was trash at first, but I asked some other archs about the opinions on my builds some said it was cute, some said the redstone was cool, some were surprised how I made all this in one tiny plot. I still think I lack the potential to become an arch, I am no better than him or you. Its the choice to continue to build despite to be under pressure of what others say about you. Honestly two people inspired me to build on this server. @TheDiamondTiger I watched him build me my first build I'd ask someone to make for me and my first mansion and I was amazed by his styled, yet the colors were black and white but, through the simplicity it looked maginificent, huge and awesome. @Davina also inspired me to build, despite I'd find a lot of stress happening, she inspired me. She was the one who pushed me to get my first island on this server. She first threatened to buy it which made me go crazy to earn enough money to buy it and I did and I am happy. And sometimes we just need people to inspire us to push us to the limits, they are those people who you may not notice, those who are still not impressed at how far you have gone but they do this, to push you that you can still improve and that you aren't the best version of yourself yet. I had no intentions of building until these 2 players are the players that inspired me the most to strive for things and I am proud to recognize them as great builders I look up to and I don't think I'd get this far in the game and overall my building has improved because of them.

You should look for someone to inspire you, someone who is better than you which makes you have that passion to build. Sometimes we don't see them thinking they discourage us but sometimes people play the bad cop, to push us to the best of our ability to push us beyond our limits.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Honestly at first I was discouraged in building some guy told me my house was trash at first, but I asked some other archs about the opinions on my builds some said it was cute, some said the redstone was cool, some were surprised how I made all this in one tiny plot. I still think I lack the potential to become an arch, I am no better than him or you. Its the choice to continue to build despite to be under pressure of what others say about you. Honestly two people inspired me to build on this server. @TheDiamondTiger I watched him build me my first build I'd ask someone to make for me and my first mansion and I was amazed by his styled, yet the colors were black and white but, through the simplicity it looked maginificent, huge and awesome. @Davina also inspired me to build, despite I'd find a lot of stress happening, she inspired me. She was the one who pushed me to get my first island on this server. She first threatened to buy it which made me go crazy to earn enough money to buy it and I did and I am happy. And sometimes we just need people to inspire us to push us to the limits, they are those people who you may not notice, those who are still not impressed at how far you have gone but they do this, to push you that you can still improve and that you aren't the best version of yourself yet. I had no intentions of building until these 2 players are the players that inspired me the most to strive for things and I am proud to recognize them as great builders I look up to and I don't think I'd get this far in the game and overall my building has improved because of them.

You should look for someone to inspire you, someone who is better than you which makes you have that passion to build. Sometimes we don't see them thinking they discourage us but sometimes people play the bad cop, to push us to the best of our ability to push us beyond our limits.
tahnks