HI its marIE <3

Marie

Jun 12, 2017
Under the covers of my bed
In game name: Mariewalrus

Joined on: somewhere in the summa.

How I found da server: I was looking for city servers cuz I loVE CiTies :D

Favorite Memory: playing Minecraft at my birthday like a total nerd. lawl.

About me : HAi Im marie walroooos and idk why I'm doiNG dis buT otay <3. im in middles school and I love making new friends! my favorite thing to do in Minecraft is building :D I have been playing Minecraft since I was 10 years old and I was always fascinated in replicating any real life build inTo mIneCrAFT ya know :>. mY favorite color is black the opposite of my soUL. My 2nd fav thing to do in mineCrAfT is to pVP, I may suck at rodding but I think dats finnnneee. I'm extremely scared of lightning too. As I'm writing this there is a lightning storm and a car went off so I'm pretty terrified. I also rlly loaf singing it makes me haPPY. I Also love animals, I have 5 dogs irl and I used to have hamsters! I have a fat goldfish and a weird fat sucker fish. I think my fish are trying to mate but it would be creepy if I saw da baby. imagine what dat would look like. a sucker fish goldfish HYBRID tryIN- yea lightning happened again. HoW WonDErFUl. :D as I was saying A SucKEr ISh GOlDFIsh hYbRID TRYing TO eAT YO SoULSSS for.. Brunch :>. Im a really nice person.. I think ? AnD I stick up for my fRiEnds and I lOVVE to mAKE nEw Ones <3 I hoPE to stay at mccities FoR A wHiLe! and yes, I get really excited while typing things so half of the things don't answer the question. :>

-love marie :poop:

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
In game name: Mariewalrus

Joined on: somewhere in the summa.

How I found da server: I was looking for city servers cuz I loVE CiTies :D

Favorite Memory: playing Minecraft at my birthday like a total nerd. lawl.

About me : HAi Im marie walroooos and idk why I'm doiNG dis buT otay <3. im in middles school and I love making new friends! my favorite thing to do in Minecraft is building :D I have been playing Minecraft since I was 10 years old and I was always fascinated in replicating any real life build inTo mIneCrAFT ya know :>. mY favorite color is black the opposite of my soUL. My 2nd fav thing to do in mineCrAfT is to pVP, I may suck at rodding but I think dats finnnneee. I'm extremely scared of lightning too. As I'm writing this there is a lightning storm and a car went off so I'm pretty terrified. I also rlly loaf singing it makes me haPPY. I Also love animals, I have 5 dogs irl and I used to have hamsters! I have a fat goldfish and a weird fat sucker fish. I think my fish are trying to mate but it would be creepy if I saw da baby. imagine what dat would look like. a sucker fish goldfish HYBRID tryIN- yea lightning happened again. HoW WonDErFUl. :D as I was saying A SucKEr ISh GOlDFIsh hYbRID TRYing TO eAT YO SoULSSS for.. Brunch :>. Im a really nice person.. I think ? AnD I stick up for my fRiEnds and I lOVVE to mAKE nEw Ones <3 I hoPE to stay at mccities FoR A wHiLe! and yes, I get really excited while typing things so half of the things don't answer the question. :>

-love marie :poop:
Hey Evil sister :D @Marie

Reactions: Marie

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
i remember you
from when
i was trying to kill rasqberry (rip) and you joined in on the fight
but then she went afk and i won