Hiring workers for Wolf Bar & Grill

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Start a convo on here with me,/mail me in game, talk to me in game, or dm me on discord @18x16#9677
I will have a mail box in game 2 -3 mall spots to the left of nmall-26 by tonight, you can also put your applications on a book and quill and sign them with your in game name and then hit sign and close and then drop it in the hopper to also apply.

Looking for cooks(that can do most of the slimefun food, I will be helping the cooks do this)
servers(take food orders, put them in a book and quill with the players in game name, hands them to a cook, takes others orders until first order is ready, then brings the customers food to them)
brewers(i can help you brewers if needed)

Format to apply
In game name:
What are your available times to be online to work?
what will you do for the position your applying for?
what makes you a better choice over others applying for the position your applying for?( minimum 3 sentences)
Are you good at making food, taking orders if your a server, or brewing? (slimefun food, taking customers orders as a server, and good at making most alcohol on the server)
DO you agree that If you are accepted, that you will be added to the mall spots to not grief them, not steal from them, and if you are caught doing so, I will fire you, and file a court case for the stuff stolen, and if caught griefing, you will be immediatly reported, and also do you agree to tell me the owner(18x16) about any other employee that is stealing from my bar and grill, and report employees that are griefing, breaking blocks, to me the owner of the company (18x16) (the word NO in this question will get you automatically rejected and will have to re apply within time given by me)

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

mugicha202

May 1, 2019
mugicha202

Every night or maybe around 4 pm to 2 am

Cook. I love cooking. Actually anything but brewing. I once owned a bakery in my apartment but that was 2 years ago

Cooking. I love cooking especially making slimfun foodies. I would make one and sell em out(unfortunately not many wanna buy mine) I always wanted to get hired in a restaurant or a bakery or someplace.

I am very good at making drinks, although, the easiest I can do is using the juice. I only have 2 types of fruits so it is limited when I make a slime fun pie. I also have some slime fun foods already stored in my chests. Like Tiramisu blackberry. and Strawberry Sandwich. I also have limited cocoa, salt, sugar, wheat flour, and butter. I have never done brewing though.

I agree. I'll try my best to come on daily and report anyone suspicious trying to steal or grief. Since I love cooking and I always wanted to be hired out in a bar, I would certainly never grief. But it is ok if you don't trust me because it is the first time I've been hired out.