Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all~

Recently, I have been working hard in creative. Some of you may have seen my build, but I have been making a hopeful /warp pvp! Now, before we get ahead of ourselves, this is not guaranteed a spot in the server, it is only in creative, however, I have talked to staff and they have said that it is a possibility to get the build transferred. This is not a post to spam petition for the build to be brought to the city, this is just to show you the build. I am honored to present: my /warp pvp!

Plot ID: -7;-29, come visit me :D

The arena from a distance
2017-07-13_08.47.18.png

The top of the arena, with a beacon emitting strength
2017-07-13_08.47.59.png

An overview of the interior of the arena. There are 5 biomes: nether, jungle, swamp, desert, and ice, all hand crafted by me!
2017-07-13_08.48.16.png

A closeup of the biomes
2017-07-13_08.48.41.png

Sitting in one of the staff boxes, overlooking all of the stands for people to come and watch
2017-07-13_08.49.16.png

The enterance to the build, with automatic/redstone gates to ensure people dont escape :p
2017-07-13_08.49.49.png

The weapon shop, chests and weapons and all!
2017-07-13_08.50.22.png

An overview of the basement, complete with a enchanting shop, armor shop, weapon shop, and mob cages
2017-07-13_08.50.48.png

The Wall of Builders
2017-07-13_08.51.39.png

This is a special thank you to everyone that helped me build this. It was huge, and even though people just copied the design normally, I could not have done it without you.

Thank you to:
Cp42 (Xx_Die_xX- me lol), @EnderPoop, @123jackattack, @kkeil, Commander_Bacon, @Mystic480, @PixelPuppy6153, @groot, coldcoolski, @CDC03, @denispvpz, @Realu, CircularCucumber, and @sundae22

If you read all the way down to here, youre amazing, and thank you!!! Please comment down below with anything you want added or removed from the build!!!

-CP42

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello all~

Recently, I have been working hard in creative. Some of you may have seen my build, but I have been making a hopeful /warp pvp! Now, before we get ahead of ourselves, this is not guaranteed a spot in the server, it is only in creative, however, I have talked to staff and they have said that it is a possibility to get the build transferred. This is not a post to spam petition for the build to be brought to the city, this is just to show you the build. I am honored to present: my /warp pvp!

View attachment 3277
The top of the arena, with a beacon emitting strengthView attachment 3278

An overview of the interior of the arena. There are 5 biomes: nether, jungle, swamp, desert, and ice, all hand crafted by me!View attachment 3279

A closeup of the biomes
View attachment 3280

Sitting in one of the staff boxes, overlooking all of the stands for people to come and watch
View attachment 3281

The enterance to the build, with automatic/redstone gates to ensure people dont escape :pView attachment 3282
View attachment 3283

An overview of the basement, complete with a enchanting shop, armor shop, weapon shop, and mob cagesView attachment 3284
The Wall of Builders
View attachment 3285

This is a special thank you to everyone that helped me build this. It was huge, and even though people just copied the design normally, I could not have done it without you.

Thank you to:
Cp42 (Xx_Die_xX- me lol), @EnderPoop, @123jackattack, @kkeil, Commander_Bacon, @Mystic480, @PixelPuppy6153, @groot, coldcoolski, @CDC03, @denispvpz, @Realu, CircularCucumber, and @sundae22

If you read all the way down to here, youre amazing, and thank you!!! Please comment down below with anything you want added or removed from the build!!!

-CP42
Very nice, but it would be really annoying to pvp, then you always run into random blocks or vines, or ice, or fire XD (legit grammar, don't. Question me).

T

Trump15024

I think this is a cool build and stuff but throughout the city there are areas to pvp most famous the bank. I just do not think people are going to go to a designated area because usually people just start fighting.

Reactions: acfuffy

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
This isn't really realistic. It's a really nice build but this server is meant to be a modern city. In the real world we might have boxing, but not gladiators. I think that finding people on the street is better pvp than any that we could do in an arena

D

Deleted member 832

This isn't really realistic. It's a really nice build but this server is meant to be a modern city. In the real world we might have boxing, but not gladiators. I think that finding people on the street is better pvp than any that we could do in an arena
I do get what you are saying, maybe if we had an urban warfare arena? The one I helped build could be placed in the mountain, I wouldn't worry about the fitting in

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

Hello all~

View attachment 3277
The top of the arena, with a beacon emitting strengthView attachment 3278

An overview of the interior of the arena. There are 5 biomes: nether, jungle, swamp, desert, and ice, all hand crafted by me!View attachment 3279

A closeup of the biomes
View attachment 3280

View attachment 3281

The enterance to the build, with automatic/redstone gates to ensure people dont escape :pView attachment 3282
View attachment 3283

An overview of the basement, complete with a enchanting shop, armor shop, weapon shop, and mob cagesView attachment 3284
The Wall of Builders
View attachment 3285

Thank you to:

-CP42
Should we put this on my island?

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

What me and Acfuffy's point is that there is PVP areas around the city and usually people just PVP at bank

Reactions: acfuffy

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Exactly. It's a really nice build but would better fit on an smp server. There's really no point in an arena when pvp is enabled almost everywhere
What I was going to do is say that possibly pvp was allowed there- like the wild, u couldn't get arrested

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I agree. However you could make it a boxing ring were you only use fists.

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Well let me TELL you, no one is going to use that arena. Probably too much work than to just PvP in the streets.
Exactly. I'm not gonna waste fifty bucks to warp to pvp when I can go clean up some kids at the bank while dropping off money

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Also, pvp is frequent on the server. There's no point of a designated location for pvp when it can be done anywhere