Accepted ItzJazzMade (Better version)

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
1. What is your Minecraft username (ign)?

ItzJazzMade

2. What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft)

I would love to teach Sociology & Literature where I teach different ways to lead an Island or company, how to write and read books well. How to make a nice contract format and much more!

Otherwise I can teach Biology and teach about nature, effecients farms, do's and don'ts for mob fighting / farming and manny more things like what is the best food, villigers trade and etc!

I would love to teach both!

3. What is you rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc)

My rank is Citizen but it changes a lot. I have bought some houses recently.

4. What would you do if a student wasn’t behaving appropriately in class?

I would give him/her a warning. If he/she keeps on not behaving appropriatly I would give him/her another warning or send him/her to the principal. It all depends on the moment and what the students is actually doing in the class. If the students keeps walking around etc I would send him out for example.

5. Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

I sure do! But I don't know it because I'm on my phone. But I will tell it in a private conversation if I my application is accepted. Hope so.

6. What timezone are you in?( Important for knowing when to plan school)

CET

7. Why do you want to become a teacher?

Because I really love roleplay and teaching in game. Also I think I can learn a lot from being a teacher and really want to make friends in the teacher community. I really love the server and I hope that being a teacher can give me a boost so I will be even more active!

8. Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded

I agree. I will always help new players and try to be as positive as possible in global chat. I hope that my past behavior is not taken into this application because I am really trying to be helpfull and positive on the server and I really like it here!

Thanks for reading!
Greets.