Case Closed Lawsuit against DelicateBean

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trump15024

I am accusing @DelicateBean and anyone in management at Go Mall.

2. I am filing this lawsuit against Delicatebean for copying the name of my company, putting one of our stores with our logo and name up for rent for someone to rent and claim they are my company and work for us which could possibly cause scamming. Here posted earlier this summer before Go Mall was sold is Apples term and conditions: Apple in game McCities company terms and conditions:

The company Apple a roleplay company in McCities is owned by trump15024. Any infringement on the name of the company, design of stores, and any design of products owned by Apple will result in legal action. This does not count for products bought and then resold by Apple. Apple owns the design of all of our stores and third party owned stores in this design as follows: “…a primarily glass storefront, rectangular recessed lighting traversing the length of the store's ceiling, Cantilevered shelving and recessed display spaces along the front side walls, rectangular tables arranged in a line in the middle of the store parallel to the walls and extending from the storefront to the back of the store, multi-tiered shelving along the rear walls, and an oblong table with stools located at the back of the store below video screens in the back wall.”

Apple offers a 1 week warranty on products only made by Apple and not products resold by Apple. This warranty automatically comes with the product at the time of purchase. If the purchaser would like to extend the warranty they will need to buy it at the time of the purchase.

Apple also owns the Cayman News Network a branch of media in Cayman and holds all legal rights to the Cayman Network.

All third party branches of Apple are all owned by Apple and there should not be any infringement on any of the products or services sold by 3rd party branches.

If you have any questions regarding legal issues please contact Apple in game on McCities

In all references referred to as Apple is meaning the roleplay tech company on McCities

As you can see in the screenshots below bean is using our company name to region a spot in Go Mall so someone could claim they own or work for apple and possibly scam and then someone could blame it on me. In the bolded part you can also see that this region to rent could infringe on store designs. But I am concerned about someone claiming they work for Apple and could possibly sell fake products such as fake smart watches and scam people. I am asking that bean does not get that one area regioned due to all this information provided also this lawsuit was filed to prevent the scamming of players in McCities and who will possibly visit Go Mall.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/Ty2v3 This is where he has put the sign for staff to indicate the name to region it using “Apple”.

http://imgur.com/a/Ty2v3 Store design he is reigning which resembles our plot 13 store and other stores we have had and in our terms and conditions.

http://imgur.com/a/SDYOx Here is the store he is regioning and using the name apple which could interfere in my company.

I am fine with himregioning just not regioning a place with my company name and this could lead to scamming

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trump15024

I am just mostly worried that this region could be used to scam other players. I also just looked again and the regionning sign is still there to region it as Apple.

Reactions: Wynd

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Gabriel, like I said in the GO mall post, YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS TOO FAR. Now you are bringing in legal actions! Why? DelicateBean and you are friends, even rp family! Why do you let it come to this?

T

Trump15024

Gabriel, like I said in the GO mall post, YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS TOO FAR. Now you are bringing in legal actions! Why? DelicateBean and you are friends, even rp family! Why do you let it come to this?
Again please look over the new forum rules you are not supposed to comment unless you are directly involved. Me, PurpleTurkey, DeathInferno360, TheDiamondTiger, and Jo3512 have all been in the discussion of this so i suggest you talk to @PurpleTurkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wynd

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Hey guys! So I actually didnt touch the mall at all or put the apple store in the mall, I bought it. Also if your claiming you own the almost trillion dollar company, Apple irl, well you dont and I can keep the Apple store in the mall for decoration, you dont own a trillion dollar company irl, and If the actual Apple irl doesnt want an Apple store on a monecraft server for decoration I can take it out but I wont because Apple minecraft stores are all over YouTube

T

Trump15024

Hey guys! So I actually didnt touch the mall at all or put the apple store in the mall, I bought it. Also if your claiming you own the almost trillion dollar company, Apple irl, well you dont and I can keep the Apple store in the mall for decoration, you dont own a trillion dollar company irl, and If the actual Apple irl doesnt want an Apple store on a monecraft server for decoration I can take it out but I wont because Apple minecraft stores are all over YouTube
1. You have a sign in front of it for it to be regioned and named Go Apple which could be used to possibly sell fake products and then blame it on my company. It's fine for decorations just not for it to be regioned so someone could claim they work for me.

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
1. You have a sign in front of it for it to be regioned and named Go Apple which could be used to possibly sell fake products and then blame it on my company. It's fine for decorations just not for it to be regioned so someone could claim they work for me.
Lol the apple in the mall is being used for only decoration purposes and Im building the interrior now the apple there wont be regioned sooo theres no rules being broken as the apple in the mall is only for DECORATIVE PURPOSES

Reactions: Powerfull

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Gabriel as I told you, I am rebuilding everything in GoMall in arch world and the mall in arch world is the final product which will only be for decorative purposes, nothing in the existing mall in survival will be regioned as its not the final product. Heather knows this. Apple stores and design isn't something you owned or created its all over youtube and a huge real life company. I am not breaking any rules. Also your description of an Apple store is the opposite of the Apple Store in the city soooo this lawsuit is ineffective

Reactions: __Remy
T

Trump15024

Gabriel as I told you, I am rebuilding everything in GoMall in arch world and the mall in arch world is the final product which will only be for decorative purposes, nothing in the existing mall in survival will be regioned as its not the final product. Heather knows this. Apple stores and design isn't something you owned or created its all over youtube and a huge real life company. I am not breaking any rules. Also your description of an Apple store is the opposite of the Apple Store in the city soooo this lawsuit is ineffective
1. I am fine with Apple being used for decorative purposes 2. You had a sign there to region it 3. If this is truly what you are doing I will not pursue this lawsuit to go further. 4. I and Enderport and other companies will take private action on this besides an "official" lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.