Case Closed Loan Overdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIronJedi

Aug 31, 2018
1. Who are you accusing? @IronGamer777
2. What are your claims/accusations? He owed me $492,000 by 6/10/19, but as of this point in time, he has not paid it back
3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
2019-06-15_16.50.11.png
2019-06-15_16.45.53.png

Iron777

Jan 15, 2018
Costa Rica
Yes, sorry, my mom is in the Hospital and only I can keep care of her, I beg you to forgive me seriously, I feel very sorry not to be able to pay you yet, I beg you to give me a little more time to be able to pay, that my mother is given the next June 24, once with her in home I can pay you I swear, is that I barely give me time to take care and go to school and study and I really can not leave alone, I really am sorry, but really I will reward you if you let me do it, thank you very much for your attention and good day / afternoon / night.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
T

Trump15024

Yes, sorry, my mom is in the Hospital and only I can keep care of her, I beg you to forgive me seriously, I feel very sorry not to be able to pay you yet, I beg you to give me a little more time to be able to pay, that my mother is given the next June 24, once with her in home I can pay you I swear, is that I barely give me time to take care and go to school and study and I really can not leave alone, I really am sorry, but really I will reward you if you let me do it, thank you very much for your attention and good day / afternoon / night.
Please pay @TheIronJedi $492,000 as soon as possible. Hope your mom gets better.

Case closed

Reactions: ItzJazzMade
Status
Not open for further replies.