Lots of New Suggestions!

T

Trump15024

These are a lot of new suggestions and I hope some of these get accepted comment below if you can add more to this if you want.

Ideas

Group conversations in game so you can have a chat with a group of people in private

More ways to get XP or getting more levels when you vote

Get /rep sometimes on the reaction in chat

A 4th voting link

A place on forums for company stuff such as company announcements etc

You can buy more in game items on the shop here on forums

Add radio and music in creative so you can listen to music why building :D

Way to buy a gun license at /warp police so Sr police will not have to stop arresting people to do it maybe like buy them from a NPC or something

More jobs to apply for on forums

Smart phone that resembles the smart watch with possibly some new features

How about a farming contest and whoever farms the most in the 10 minutes gets 10k or 5k

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
These are a lot of new suggestions and I hope some of these get accepted comment below if you can add more to this if you want.

Ideas

Group conversations in game so you can have a chat with a group of people in private

A 4th voting link

Way to buy a gun license at /warp police so Sr police will not have to stop arresting people to do it maybe like buy them from a NPC or something

How about a farming contest and whoever farms the most in the 10 minutes gets 10k or 5k
1. Just do /local or /gc.
2. You already get 90 levels when voting, make an xp farm.
3. That makes 0 sense.
4. There were 4 awhile ago, but 1 broke.
5. Just put it in General.
6. Read the Minecraft Eula.
7. There already is /plot music.
8. Fine, but you can deal with all the placeholders for it.
9. That's up to players.
10. Smart Watches are fine and no more features are needed.
11. What? Fishing comps are done with MoreFishing. A farming comp would do nothing.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
1. Just do /local or /gc.
2. You already get 90 levels when voting, make an xp farm.
3. That makes 0 sense.
4. There were 4 awhile ago, but 1 broke.
5. Just put it in General.
6. Read the Minecraft Eula.
7. There already is /plot music.
8. Fine, but you can deal with all the placeholders for it.
9. That's up to players.
10. Smart Watches are fine and no more features are needed.
11. What? Fishing comps are done with MoreFishing. A farming comp would do nothing.
Couldn't have said it better. I think this is just another post that gabriel spams so he gets a higher message count.

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Ideas

A 4th voting link

1. Use /local or use gang chat if you want youre gang as a company that would help.
2. You already get 90xp when voting and that is pretty much a lot already, make a mob xp farm using spawners or kill mobs in the wild. Or smelt ingots, or mine, those are ways to get tons of xp.
3. Uhh wtf does this mean.
4.Uhh the server does not do that. Its like saying you got to create another voting area where ALL the servers would vote in and would be redicoulously hard.
5. Omg seriously, just make it on general disccusion. Companies arent even the biggest thing on the server. Like only you are hype about it with your Apple Dating, Apple Environment. APPLE watches Apple Healthcare Apple Genius Bar. Ok like not the whole server even cares about companies. Everyone can just make a tiny little shop you dont need to have everything like companies ruled the world.
6.. Umm we dont care if youre rich in real life gabriel to spend your cash on buying all the stuff regular players cant. Its like saying your paying someone real money to look good in a game which is so pointless and kind of stupid. Like buying rep wtf. Buy more stuff like pls, r u damn.srs rn. There is a custom made item for like 12$, not my money but go ahead.
7.we.l that isnt thta bad
8. Actually no cus the police have to type in the stuff wiht their name on it. An it has to be signed by police. And this is one of the ways polcie earn money unless you want them to be broke.
9.Like what jobs. The server already maximized what it could, feel free to be specific.
10. I dont feel like copying more stuff from another server.
11. Thats easy to cheat ill just farm like a bunch of stacks if crops ahead and show it in the contest, not realistic

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Couldn't have said it better. I think this is just another post that Gabriel spams so he gets a higher message count.
Making suggestions for the server is not spam. I am not in a competition to get the most messages with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
No not really, it will allow us to do 3 mythic rolls a day. Which isn't much tbh... for people like me... I got horrible luck with /scroll xD
Lol watchu been smoking.
With 120 so aka 4 bored
You can get 12 scrolls or 14 mythics

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
no 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
U realize it's kinda repetitive now? Also as Death said, this isn't realistic bc you would need to create the websites for all servers