Denied Marcie's Teacher Application

LilyshasaVan

Verified
Dec 29, 2016
1) What is your Minecraft username (ign)? My username is tiggieful but I am changing it to mercifulmarcie in 3 days.

2) What subjects do you want to teach? (list 2 - 3 subjects that aren't taken and relates to Minecraft) I'd like to teach Interior design

3) What is your rank on the server? (Citizen, Millionaire, Police, etc) I am a Citizen

4) What would you do if a student wasn't behaving appropriately in class? I would give them 2 warnings but if they reach the third then I will send them down to the principal's office with a note saying what they did.

5) Do you have a discord account? (This is now required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) I do not but I do have skype so I could ask for discord as well.

6) What timezone are you in? (important for knowing when to plan school) I am in the eastern timezone.

7) Why do you want to become a teacher? I'd like to become a teacher because I feel I will help the school in many ways like helping control the kids, help plan, solve situations that some people can't, etc. Also because I feel I am a good leader, I feel that because I make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to, aka not goofing and making sure I'm leading people/students in the right direction.

8) Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher you should be responsible, mature, and follow the law. If a teacher is caught being a poor role model or breaking server rules they will be reprimanded. I agree to be a good role model to the fellow players/students that I might be teaching. I agree to follow the law by not breaking any laws or server rules to show what a good player/role model should do.

Thank you!
- Marcie

Last edited:

Graphic_elf

Graphic_elf
Graphic_elf
Jul 15, 2017
The land in my imagination
Sorry I’ve chosen to deny your application due to your job selection as interior design teacher is not that probable please feel free to reapply with different job selections in one week