Mark's back and leaving?!

CreeperGamer

I have good news, bad news and great news. The good news is, I'm back from vacation. I was on another server taking a little bit of a breather and such. The bad news is, I'm leaving again. I really need to get back to fighting monsters in 1.8-1.12 so I can be a little bit more brave and never put myself down again. I'm gonna train myself by fighting monsters, being the same combat player that I was when I first joined. Now that I think about it I never really fought monsters in 1.8. So that's what I'm going to do fight monsters and make sure to never be a coward. I'm going to train myself in Combat. I'm leaving today again. Sorry about that I really am sorry please forgive me and don't hate me. The great news is that I'll be coming back on the server whenever I get the chance and I'll be permanently back on June 30th, or July 1st or hopefully sooner. If you want to contact me please talk to me on Discord and/or MC Cities website
Sorry to leave you fam hope you can forgive me!
Love,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston

Bleach

Mar 22, 2017
The Clorox Company
I have good news, bad news and great news. The good news is, I'm back from vacation. I was on another server taking a little bit of a breather and such. The bad news is, I'm leaving again. I really need to get back to fighting monsters in 1.8-1.12 so I can be a little bit more brave and never put myself down again. I'm gonna train myself by fighting monsters, being the same combat player that I was when I first joined. Now that I think about it I never really fought monsters in 1.8. So that's what I'm going to do fight monsters and make sure to never be a coward. I'm going to train myself in Combat. I'm leaving today again. Sorry about that I really am sorry please forgive me and don't hate me. The great news is that I'll be coming back on the server whenever I get the chance and I'll be permanently back on June 30th, or July 1st or hopefully sooner. If you want to contact me please talk to me on Discord and/or MC Cities website
Sorry to leave you fam hope you can forgive me!
Love,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston
U are treating a game way too seriously, im not hating its Just that u are saying things as if u are actually scared of the monsters in game.