MC Cities letter from CreeperGamer

CreeperGamer

Dear everyone,
First, I love being a YouTuber it's so much fun! I make videos, play videos, do all sorts of stuff but YouTube is not the real reason why I left. I mean, it is half or part of the real reason the other half is Keona. Yes you heard correctly Keona, look what I'm trying to say I left because of life as well. Second, I don't mind this whole being a YouTuber thing isn't that bad but most importantly I'll be making videos every other day to take a break instead of everyday! I want to come back I really do it's like something is stopping me from doing it. Third, I found out the thing that's stopping me is getting denied to be a staff member I know I got banned because of what I did it's just the staff inspired me to become in the first place well I just like to help the server, getting denied to become a police officer, having a house, being a teacher, life, etc. Those are the only things that are stopping from coming back I don't know why they are but I can't stop them. Fourth, I've been really stressed lately the server keeps less stress than I need to be, after I left the server I've been really upset for some reason. Finally, I'm trying to do my best to keep in touch with everybody with these letters for you guys so I can give you a little inside info about what's going on and stuff and I'll work on my MC Cities fan fiction I'll leave the website. http://www.mccities.com/threads/mc-cities-fan-fiction-the-mysterious-next-door-neighbor.3280/

Love,
MarkAnthony Lee Marston

Reactions: laggynab

bbytammy

Former Staff
Verified
Apr 20, 2017
england
A lot of people think highly of you, don't throw that away. I'm sure you have lots of friends here that will miss you dearly. Just please, re-think your desision..