Meet Lav <3

Lavenfur

Oct 15, 2017
Hey y'all!My name's Lav and I am pretty new to ther server :3
I consider pretty fun and nice to introduce myself before I spend time with everyone!

Okay so, I joined yesterday with my best friend poursa and my IGN is Lavenfur.I dedicated years into learning things about Minecraft from simple life hacks
to development!It's really exciting how many things I have learned during these past 5 years.I do speand a lot of time in video games such as
Minecraft and Overwatch.I enjoy much spending time with friends and family and I study political science.The hobbies I love the most are probably singing,dancing
and sports.

That's a little more something about me and looking forward to spending time with everybody here :D

~Lav <3

ayylmfao

jaypi0
jaypi0
Jan 29, 2017
Ireland
I consider pretty fun and nice to introduce myself before I spend time with everyone!

Okay so, I joined yesterday with my best friend poursa and my IGN is Lavenfur.I dedicated years into learning things about Minecraft from simple life hacks
to development!It's really exciting how many things I have learned during these past 5 years.I do speand a lot of time in video games such as
Minecraft and Overwatch.I enjoy much spending time with friends and family and I study political science.The hobbies I love the most are probably singing,dancing
and sports.

That's a little more something about me and looking forward to spending time with everybody here :D

~Lav <3
welcome :)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive

and sports.

~Lav <3
Welcome to the server :D

Nekophilia

Sep 10, 2017

and sports.

~Lav <3
Hiya Lav and welcome to the sever!
if you like cats we're gonna have a fun time.

Reactions: Powerfull

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe

and sports.

~Lav <3
Nice to meet you Lav, I’m iiariusii ;)
I hope you enjoy your time on MCCities and if you need help with anything ask me ! :D

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana

and sports.

~Lav <3
Ayy! Welcome!

I'm too poor for Overwatch ;-;
I still want it tho!