Microsoft Raffle ! (100k)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
He is inactive now, if u can come on in 30 mins or so I can give u the money, but remember no rank ups!
Thanks. I will pretty much be inactive on the server, so if you need me please contact me via forum. If you have a question about Microsoft, please add TheDiamondTiger, cp42, and DeathInferno to the convo

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Thanks. I will pretty much be inactive on the server, so if you need me please contact me via forum. If you have a question about Microsoft, please add TheDiamondTiger, cp42, and DeathInferno to the convo
I can't come on rn, I'm so sorry D:
My computer is not doing well, it takes me 5-10 minutes to load in...

Death

Mar 18, 2017
He is inactive now, if u can come on in 30 mins or so I can give u the money, but remember no rank ups!
Hold it mr, rules are rules. One expired its expired. If she really did want it, you could have said it withine the week and schedule a time when both of you could be on. But u decided to only wait until its done.

JustDatGirl

May 14, 2017
Hogwarts
I'm moving and my computer is coming this afternoon or at 11 so I can't go on and u posted that 2 hours ago for me. When I get my computer I will get on. (I'm doing this off my phone)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I stated it would expire after one week after raffle, I said this on (A few hours after JustDatGirl won the raffle)Sunday 3 am for (NewYorkCity) rough estimate. And right now is thurday. Its been 4 days and is enough time to call purple turkey by means of starting a convo or mailing him. You should be thankful i even gave a reminder. If you two never get to meet. Well then you would never get the reward.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I stated it would expire after one week after raffle, I said this on (A few hours after JustDatGirl won the raffle)Sunday 3 am for (NewYorkCity) rough estimate. And right now is thurday. Its been 4 days and is enough time to call purple turkey by means of starting a convo or mailing him. You should be thankful i even gave a reminder. If you two never get to meet. Well then you would never get the reward.
Technically there is still 3 days, but if u cant meet purple turkey then gg

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Technically there is still 3 days, but if u cant meet purple turkey then gg
And purple turkey has all the rigt in the world too say he dosent want to give you the reward out of any circumstance like because hes waited so long or something